Science Forums

Hello, again hello?

i-magine

I was in the midst of introducing myself a few moments ago when I hit some button by an accident and I'm not sure where it all went. Time and space just collapsed.

I was saying...hello to everyone my name is Magi and I am fascinated by things like the Fibinachi Sequence which is how I stumbled upon this forum.

I am a musician and very 'right brain', I'm also dyslexic so I may have just confused which side of the brain I'm thinking about. The brain confuses the brain!

I am fascinated by sacred geometry and the incredible phenomena in the natural world that is visible and so much of it that is seemingly invisible. I have had many dreams (waking and sleeping) where I see and learn things related to quantum physics, particles theory and things I can't possibly understand on my own..so I am here to keep learning more about it, through all of this conversing.

I've done a lot of altering of my consciousness so yea, some brain cells got toasted on the way!

But...Love is at the center,

Magi

Delicious caramel filling is the best explanation period... would totally justify the war in afghanistan "My fellow Americans, the terrorirsts have stolen our caramel filling, it is for this reason that we are going to war with [blank]"

I'm bought :heart:

Which part of Boston (somewhere in the Weston area would be my humble guess based on the IP)? I was just at a hacker space by MIT over the weekend doing a presentation on lockpicking :)

Wow, that's creepy...you figured out that I'm close to Weston. Sounds like you did your detective work, Sherlock. I hope you put your talents to good use my friend.

As far as where I actually live, to find my neck of the woods you have to close your eyes and use your (inner) nose. Pine trees are your first clue. Lone Wolf is the second.

Wow, that's creepy...you figured out that I'm close to Weston. Sounds like you did your detective work, Sherlock. I hope you put your talents to good use my friend.

That's fairly simple, and i put some of my talents to good use every day, well at least almost every day :) Then i put other talents to good use another day, i do have a talent put to good use waiting list...

I work as a systems analyst/developer for a company out of Springfield.

Oh and i wouldn't live up to my title if i didn't correct this:

Fibinachi

it's Fibonacci :naughty:

I have had many dreams (waking and sleeping) where I see and learn things related to quantum physics, particles theory and things I can't possibly understand on my own..so I am here to keep learning more about it, through all of this conversing.

Sounds like some pretty interesting trips...

Dreaming (most) occurs during REM sleep, during which, for your own safety, body disconnects you from your motor cortex. Sleepwalking or somnambulism occurs during slow wave period (and thus period 4) of NREM sleep, and you go from REM to NREM period 1, then 2 then 3 then 4 and then in reverse order before you wake up. So sleepwalking and dreaming don't occur at the same time...