Science Forums

Fantastic Contraption

InfiniteNow

I'm beginning to think that there is a devil and he hides in the temporal blackholes which are online games like this...[/url]

:eek2:

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU

Wow, incredible! :hihi: wasted most of Sunday afternoon. I even solved the "Mars Shot" puzzle. But "Stair Steps" has me stumped. I get sooooooooo close!

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU :hihi:

Wow, incredible! :applause: wasted most of Sunday afternoon. I even solved the "Mars Shot" puzzle. But "Stair Steps" has me stumped. I get sooooooooo close!

I did everything but 17, 19, and 20...freakin unpossible indeed.

stair steps I solved by brute force: a bunch of forward rolling wheels connected by a wooden frame, and then belted together with water-sticks so it acted like a tank-tread. Same thing worked for "awash", though I had to put the belt on top shoving the rubble backwards and overtop.

I'm stuck on "Mars Shot" right now. :eek_big:

It would be neat if folks would post their interesting contraptions. Have you seen some of the user examples? B)

That was a tricky one. Long board with another board connected at the right side. Little car that runs to the right and flips the jointed board over to the right as the whole thing tips over. The car is dragging the thing you have to move behind it. As the whole thing falls to the right the target item passes into the bottom left corner of the mars zone. Took a while.

Bill

That was a tricky one. Long board with another board connected at the right side. Little car that runs to the right and flips the jointed board over to the right as the whole thing tips over. The car is dragging the thing you have to move behind it. As the whole thing falls to the right the target item passes into the bottom left corner of the mars zone. Took a while.

Bill

Wow, i just made a circle of linked wheelsand a raadial "whip" arm. centrifical force FTW.

Ugh...finally beat the stairs one. It's a funky, ugly design:...
Wow, Freezy. It sure is ugly. :doh: And it is well named. "Patience". But I did not have enough of that. After it flipped upside down, and flopped around for two minutes, I pulled the plug on it. :(

EDIT: This was my solution to the Stair Steps

EDIT2: This was my solution to Four Balls. It's a conveyer belt.

EDIT3: This is my solution to Down Under. Simple--toss a ball that is attached to a chain. Adjust length of chain until Victory.

Wow, Freezy. It sure is ugly. And it is well name. "Patience". But I did not have enough of that. After it flipped upside down, and flopped around for two minutes, I pulled the plug on it. :(

:doh:

Yeah, I think most people would have stopped it and tried something else when it flipped over. I spent way too much time on that level, so I was just happy to finish.

I'm currently stuck on four balls as well. Soooo....close....