Science Forums

First Post

Will

Hey,

My name's Will. I'm a highschool student in Toronto, Canada. A friend of mine pointed me to this site, so I thought I'd take a look. I took bio and chem in grade 11, but failed both of them. I consider myself reasonably intelligent though and I hope to learn a lot on these forums.

I'm 19 so naturally there are a lot of questions I have about life and everything connected to it. I also have endless theories and opinions which I hope to share and grow. I'm looking to engage in thoughtful discussions and perhaps debate with some of the more educated and experienced members of these forums; I know I'll learn the most from them.

How's that for a first post? Not bad, eh.

my name is filip, as my "nick" here sais

got here thanks to allmighty google

while searching for the "story og the eye" by bataille

few keywords from a lazy typer: books, paiting, multimedia, unix, open source, community, mountains, romania, music, my love, fire

hope is enouggh

mor emaybe youll know from my posts

if any

of quality

Looks like you were.

Welcome Will. I, too, am a High School student. I'm 16 and I failed Bio and I'm failing Physics. I love physics but I don't love homework, and I don't particularly care for Biology anyway. And if you want to see about your reasonable intelligence you may want to check out a site called http://www.highiqsociety.com and take their free IQ test. Enjoy Hypography, I have!

___GETE (Grinning Ear To Ear) Welcome Will; welcome Flip! Hello DarkMind. I have to say maybe I'll try the test. They always make me anxious & my experience is that I do exceptionally well in some areas & equally as poor in others. Suffice it to say I am a generalist & the tests have no adequate guage of this.

___Anyway, welcome again; I too found this place Googling...number theory I think. All roads lead to Hypography! :cup: