Science Forums

White holes are the opposit of black holes in the univers.

Victor2009

Everything that goes into black holes, comes out of white holes.

There is a white hole at the center of each star and planet in the univers.

Everything that goes into the black hole, that is at the center of our galaxy. Comes back out through billions of white holes that are at the center of and inside all the stars and planets around the galaxy.

The earth, sun and stars all grew out of individual white holes that still are within the stars and planets.

All land and seawater came out from a white hole that is at the center of our planet.

Earth's atmosphere and All Life on earth originates from within the earth.

White holes are the opposit of b

Everything that goes into black holes, comes out of white holes.

There is a white hole at the center of each star and planet in the univers.

Everything that goes into the black hole, that is at the center of our galaxy. Comes back out through billions of white holes that are at the center of and inside all the stars and planets around the galaxy.

The earth, sun and stars all grew out of individual white holes that still are within the stars and planets.

All land and seawater came out from a white hole that is at the center of our planet.

hxxp://free-zg.t-com.hr/studio/cosmology.htm

ummmm what? What would land and sea water be doing in a space? What happens when a new planet is created? How heavy is a 'white hole'? How does the sun get the fuel it needs while other planets get what they need?

Also you need say when and what you copy from another site, give them credit for writing it.

ummmm what? What would land and sea water be doing in a space? What happens when a new planet is created? How heavy is a 'white hole'? How does the sun get the fuel it needs while other planets get what they need?

Also you need say when and what you copy from another site, give them credit for writing it.

What comes out of a particular white hole depends on what role the star or the planet has in the given constellation.

The question is not from where you get the idea of white holes, one sees them in every GR-course...

The question is about where do you get any scientific evidence from that there should be white holes inside planets and stars. In my understanding of star formation there is no need for a white hole.

On a side note, speaking as a staff-member, you have to support your ideas in this forum (as you tried to do above, I acknowledge that) otherwise this will be moved to Strange Claims Forum.

In quantum mechanics, the black hole emits Hawking radiation, and so can come to thermal equilibrium with a gas of radiation. Since a thermal equilibrium state is time reversal invariant, Stephen Hawking argued that the time reverse of a black hole in thermal equilibrium is again a black hole in thermal equilibrium. This implies that black holes and white holes are the same object. The Hawking radiation from an ordinary black hole is then identified with the white hole emission.

But a black hole is super dense, allowing it to take in matter. Looking at the universe as a sort of blanket(I use that term very loosing because space is not 2D) a black hole is a rip in the fabric made by a heavy object, i.e. a collapsing sun. For there to be a "white hole" there has to be another catalyst to cause the white hole. Now, if a white hole opens when a black hole opens, without a cataylst at both ends, those area's of space should be, in fact, linked together in some way. This implies that portions of space are linked together maybe randomly, maybe not. Perhaps where the "white hole" forms the space there is weaker than anywhere else. Any thoughts?

White holes are the opposit[e] of black holes in the univers[e]. Everything that goes into black holes, comes out of white holes.

As theoretical as White Holes are, this is how they are defined (see Wiki).

There is a white hole at the center of each star and planet in the univers[e].

Where did this strange idea come from. :eek:

How does the matter "flow" back {from in the Black Hole to out the White Hole} ??? ;)

This being a "strange claim" without evidence (which you have not provided), doesn't this

thread belong in the "Strange Claims" forum ? :shrug:

"Journey to the Centre of the Earth" all over again. Wasn't this a story by Jules Verne ? :eek2:

I visited this website. It is just an unfounded copy of what posted here (or this is a copy

of that). Where do I look for corroboration of your claim ? :eek2: :eek_big: :eek:

maddog

No they dont.

The amount of geoneutrinos (and radioactive geothermal heat) depends on the amount of radioactive material through the Earth.

Geoneutrinos are produced from unstable radioactive elements, mostly uranium, thorium, and potassium (40K).

However, while black holes do produce gamma rays and X-rays they also emmit a type of radiation known as Hawking Radiation. This type of radiation is unique to black holes and is not emitted by radioactive material. If we detected Hawking Radiation emmitting from the earth, I think we would have done more surveys and reports.

Also we have never made a full Geoneutrino scan of this earth. There has, however been a full regular neutrino scan of the sun taken by the Super-Kamiokande experiment.

Shown Below.

Sources:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawking_radiation

This site.

ap980605.html

All kind of elements and heat comes from the white hole that is inside the Earth.

The same goes for the Sun.

But that would mean that matter is constantly being released inside the earth. So why doesnt matter flow out of ever crack in the earths surface? And the sun should never go out because it is constantly receiving matter. And if it never goes out there can be no black holes, and without any black holes there can be no white holes.

Also why dont other planets have life? If every type of matter is being pumped into every planet, there should be tons more inhabited planets because the materials needed for life would be readily available.

And if the earth as well as everything else constantly emitts what is known as hawking radiation, that would be considered background noise and wouldnt be considered when monitering and measuring black holes.

Another point, as matter goes into a black hole it goes slower, much slower. So in theory there is a place in a black hole where matter must finally stop moving, between either end of the black hole, if there is more than one end. This non-moving matter stays there, making the black hole bigger, feeding the black hole. If it was expelled, the black hole wouldnt gain mass, or it would only gain mass until the mass was expelled out the other end (if there is another end).

But that would mean that matter is constantly being released inside the earth. So why doesnt matter flow out of ever crack in the earths surface?

It Does ! Thats why the earth is expanding

Expanding Earth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The seawater togheter with several organisms comes out of hot springs and black smokers all around the seafloor.

Black smoker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Archaea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Indeed, much of the present atmosphere came from within the Earth's interior."

quoted from > Planets Alive - Earth - Structure and Atmosphere

And the sun should never go out because it is constantly receiving matter. And if it never goes out there can be no black holes, and without any black holes there can be no white holes.

Stars grow to

It looks like the black holes form before the host galaxy, and then grow a galaxy around them.

Also why dont other planets have life? If every type of matter is being pumped into every planet, there should be tons more inhabited planets because the materials needed for life would be readily available.

I believe there is.

And if the earth as well as everything else constantly emitts what is known as hawking radiation, that would be considered background noise and wouldnt be considered when monitering and measuring black holes.

Another point, as matter goes into a black hole it goes slower, much slower. So in theory there is a place in a black hole where matter must finally stop moving, between either end of the black hole, if there is more than one end. This non-moving matter stays there, making the black hole bigger, feeding the black hole. If it was expelled, the black hole wouldnt gain mass, or it would only gain mass until the mass was expelled out the other end (if there is another end).

Black holes are galactic recycling spots.

I don't know. It seems that about all that's missing from this is the vast conspiracy of governments and news organizations (and the scientific community) to keep this from the public.

On my "Pseudoscience" thread I should explain how every newspaper I ever worked for got direction from the government to hide Area 51, animal mutilations, etc. and so on . . . .

Who is responsible for the cover-up this time?

--lemit

I got this from Curious About Astronomy: What is a white hole?

What is a white hole?

The short answer is that a white hole is something which probably cannot exist in the real universe. A white hole will turn up in your mathematics if you explore the space-time around a black hole without including the star which made the black hole (ie. there is absolutely no matter in the solution). Once you add any matter to the space-time, the part which included a white hole disappears.

That seems extraordinarily certain, specially for theoretical physics.

--lemit

p.s. I've only skimmed this thread. Apologies if I'm copying someone else's work.

p.p.s. OMG the dreaded sp---e t-me words. Please, dear God (or GAHD) hear my prayer and keep this from becoming that thread.

I don't know. It seems that about all that's missing from this is the vast conspiracy of governments and news organizations (and the scientific community) to keep this from the public.

On my "Pseudoscience" thread I should explain how every newspaper I ever worked for got direction from the government to hide Area 51, animal mutilations, etc. and so on . . . .

Who is responsible for the cover-up this time?

--lemit

Hi, lemit

There is no "cover-up" to keep this from the public. It's simply a new cosmology theory that nobody's heard of so far. It just needs some time to get known, That's all. No need to dramatize :)

what happens when a moon or planet or start is blown up into a cloud of dust scattered millions of miles across?

Where is the white hole?

I see where you are going with this. And that is, you are trying come up with a relationship for the black hole.. It doesnt make much sense that black holes eat forever.

Stephen Hawking formulated that a certain kind of quantum related event happends at the surface of a black hole.

Matter, contained of a kind of positive mass and negative mass, that is naturally one entity in space, gets separated when it enters a black hole.

The negative mass gets sucked in the black hole, and the positive mass gets scattered out as radiation (hawking radiation).

As the black hole continually acquires negative mass it shrinks and gets hotter and hotter, and eventually erupts into an astonishing explosion.

I am only translating what I watched on tv..

I might have mixed up the + - mass situations... but this was the jist that I got out of it.