Telephone

07 3262 6232

Fax

07 3262 6231

Website

KONIA - Water from Air, Mains and Pi Water

Pi-Mineral Water Filters

Not all water is created equal!

It is believed that water with a molecule cluster size of 5 could replace medicines & Pi water has the lowest cluster size of any water on earth.

The Konia 6 step filtration system includes a Pi-mineral water filter, making Konia water cleaner, fresher and healthier than other waters.

Our mains connected units filters water down to 0.01 of a micron, then the Pi filter changes the characteristics of the water to make it similar to the water in your body.

Pi water has amazing qualities, among them:

- Anti-oxidation effects

- Contains more oxygen than conventional waters

- Has the smallest Molecule cluster size

- Increases Immunity and protects cells from stimulation

- Effective in Preventing Rough Skin Dermatitis

Konia Australia - The Green Directory :: Australia's Leading Green Product and Service Directory :: Green Business Pages

Ahhhh, hog wash?

Hog wash too!?!?

Heck, when it was just:

- Anti-oxidation effects

- Contains more oxygen than conventional waters

- Has the smallest Molecule cluster size

- Increases Immunity and protects cells from stimulation

- Effective in Preventing Rough Skin Dermatitis

I was on the fence, but now that I know it works as hog wash as well I'm on board!!

:confused:

Thanks, but I'll stick with my miracle water. :confused:

1. Ionization raises the pH of tap water from around 6 to 9.5 and increases the anti-oxidants in the water. Ionized water acts as a solvent on acidic waste stored in the body and dissolves it to be removed by the blood.

2. Ionization cuts the size of the water molecular cluster in half. This smaller cluster can penetrate the cellular membranes of the body easier, thus speeding new tissue building and waste removal.

3. Ionization splits the water molecule into H+ and OH- ions. By drinking the water with the alkaline, oxygen rich OH- ions more oxygen is made available to enrich the blood which can increase one's level of energy and promote quicker healing.

4. The ionized OH- molecules have extra electrons that neutralize destructive free radicals circulating throughout the body and thus allow the natural healing processes of the body to predominate and promote health.

These four benefits make ionized water a superior anti-oxidant, that promotes health, as well as anti-aging.

:confused:

Is this post an advertisement?

No, although it was taken from an advert. and is obviously similar to "miracle water" in the post above.

I am a skeptic at heart, but being ignorant of chemistry, i wanted to check that this water was what I suspected, in fact, BS.

Note, too, i have put the thread in the 'strange claims' forum.

I don't think any advertiser would be happy with this, or the conversation so far.

i am seeing this everwhere now!!

The Gruen transfer was all about the amazing growth of the bottled water industy Twenty percent of which comes direct from the tap.

Intersting & funny ? progamme if you gan download it on line (ABC , TV-That's OzBC)

Look at this amazing stuff

zazen LIVING WATER

for a wellness generation

Enjoy the essential health benefits of zazen LIVING WATER all day every day

•  Tastes Great – everyone loves it, especially kids!
  •  Cleanses – enabling cells to release toxic waste
  •  Hydrates – immediately at a cellular level
  •  Nourishes – with a balanced range of essential minerals
  •  Energises – full of healthy electrolytes for vitality
  •  Rejuvenates – reverses aging
  •  Exceptional Quality – clean and fresh
  •  Alkaline – in harmony with the body’s needs
  •  Antioxidant – eliminates free radicals
  •  Immune Support – builds your body’s defense system

;):)

http://www.vision6.com.au/users/wpayments/webvision/data/zazen%20Living%20Water%20Product%20Fact%20Sheet%20NZ.pdf

Does tap water get rid of "free radicals"?

Do kids not drink water?

One bottled water distributor had claims about their water that it was charged with specific electromagnetic waters. They contacted a scientific list serve to find out how to prove this claim. The laughter and jokes it generated were sweet and earned. Basically they claimed that their water was special and that you should think happy thoughts while drinking it.

In some odd way it makes me feel better to see that wacko claims are made everywhere and just not where I live.

...In some odd way it makes me feel better to see that wacko claims are made everywhere and just not where I live.
There used to be a couple in Florida who sold solar-energized-quantum-enhanced-electromagnetically-hyperionized water. Can't remember their names any more. Swore that they had stopped eating solid food and now existed entirely on their water. ;) :hihi: :hihi: You could buy their water for (something like) $10 a pint. You could buy their book on how to gradually go on a totally food-free diet for $100. It took a long time, maybe a year or two. If you didn't want to spend that much on their water, you could purchase one of their solar-power-water-ionizers and make your own! ($4000). And they had their own solar-powered clothing line. They claimed to be 60 years old, and been living on just water for 30 years. They LOOKED to be around 30, and they both had great bods--appeared in their ads wearing just (solar-powered) swimsuits.

What a scam! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: