Science Forums

Take A Moment

OpenMind5

I have to agree, I love cartoons-always will, and that show is just great, you're right op5.

The older stuff is a lot funnier, a lot more random, i think at least...when there were less expectations and he could just do whatever he wanted to. Don't get me wrong, I still love it.

lives in a pineapple under the sea. not in an ocean. Sheesh. Just wait'll I tell Mr. Crab!

A moment for Mr. Crab! A moment for Ace whose computer this is & who if he didn't let me would stop me from being able to Hypographise.

And....(insert SpongeBob'esc drum roll followed by clumsy clattering)...a moment for Patrick.. :Alien:

A moment in recognition of Orby bumbing Buffy :Alien:
OMG! You're going to get me in trouble! Is Orb even legal?? He's way to young for me: I won't bumble with any guy under 30...well, maybe 25....

You hittin' the bottle there a bit too hard to forget about the volcano, Turtle?

Bumbly,

Buffy

honey bunches of oats.
...in spite of the fat content (I can't go near those things!). Hows about Team flakes (which they apparently don't even make any more...)? Or if you insist on sugar, good ol' Cap'n Crunch?

Munch!

Buffy

(now that I know I'm a *lot* younger than Zad): Here's a moment for Rocky, Bullwinkle, Roadrunner, Mr. Peabody, Tom Slick, Hoppity Hooper, Scooby and Pee Wee Herman....

Now if you had mentioned Tom Terrific or Crusader Rabbit, you'd have really given yourself away. And we didn't even have a TV until I was 5.

Now if you had mentioned Tom Terrific or Crusader Rabbit, you'd have really given yourself away.
Only seen em on trips to the Museum of TV in NYC (now that would be a great stop for HCNA05, but its down the list....)! I grew up with a TV in my room, so I've got a horridly poisoned mind. And I will admit to Star Trek, Gilligan's Island, and Batman in reruns, but pre-TVLand...

Here's a moment for Philo T. Farnsworth...

Test pattern,

Buffy