Science Forums

"Has anyone seen or heard anything about nasa discovering that a day is missing?"

goku

no, not superior

christian means Christ like

to be a christian is to be like Christ

molestors are not Christ like

There's nothing Christ like in advocating pre-emptive militarism.

There's nothing Christ like in finding satisfaction in killing.

There's nothing Christ like in turning your back on the weak, the sick, and the poor.

There's nothing Christ like in promoting or sustaining corporate greed.

There's nothing Christ like in intolerance and bigotry.

There's nothing Christ like in destroying natural habitats to avoid changing your behavior.

There's nothing Christ like in continually stroking your ego.

There's nothing Christ like in dishonesty, or the tolerance of it among your so called friends.

There's nothing Christ like in claiming to be Christ like.

There's nothing Christ like in advocating pre-emptive militarism.

There's nothing Christ like in finding satisfaction in killing.

There's nothing Christ like in turning your back on the weak, the sick, and the poor.

There's nothing Christ like in promoting or sustaining corporate greed.

There's nothing Christ like in intolerance and bigotry.

There's nothing Christ like in destroying natural habitats to avoid changing your behavior.

There's nothing Christ like in continually stroking your ego.

There's nothing Christ like in dishonesty, or the tolerance of it among your so called friends.

There's nothing Christ like in claiming to be Christ like.

Masturbation is not Christ-like. :)

:lol:

i am not perfect nor could i ever be. i try to be like Christ but i know i sin every day.

any church where such things has happened, i strongly recomend that you not go there.

there are many, many fake churches out there and from what you have said here i know that you can spot them

i am not perfect nor could i ever be. i try to be like Christ but i know i sin every day.

any church where such things has happened, i strongly recomend that you not go there.

there are many, many fake churches out there and from what you have said here i know that you can spot them

That's my exact point goku, when religion, churches, or what ever start not only admitting they can do wrong but also stops covering up that wrong I will take them seriously. Until then this constant denial and cover ups is what allows this rot to fester in these societies. I really don't care if they are right or wrong about God, I really don't care if they believe evolution or not or even if they want to teach their kids BS that cannot stand the test of reality what really bothers me is how religion is used as a cover for real evil and religion allows this to spread and grow by denying it's existence in their own midst and covers it up to keep it from being stamped out by real law enforcement that really does try to protect people from these evil people. Just like the dude who was shooting doctors because he didn't want them to perform abortions. The people (religious people) covered and protected him for along time instead of stepping forward and helping him be caught. It really didn't matter if they supported abortion or not, whether or not the doctors were violating the law of the land didn't even count. What mattered was that this man was murdering people. He decided to be judge jury and executioner and the "church going people" protected him, protected a terrorist!. Because terrorist was exactly what he was! The church has a lot of cleaning to do in their own house before they can even think of criticizing anyone else who makes mistakes. And standing and saying "well my church wouldn't do that!" is nothing but a cop out!