Science Forums

Evolution and astrology

goku

man created evolution and astrology for the sole perpuss of attacking the Bible because it pricked their hearts and conviced them of their sins.

being ashamed of their wrong doings they now try to justify them selves.

Astrology is older than the bible which makes your claim ludicrous.

On the creation of evolution, Darwin was trained at Christ's College of Cambridge to be an ordained minister. He knew more than you could ever hope to know about the bible. To attribute his scientific accomplishments to shame is appalling. :confused:

We are tired of this goku. You continually make these ridiculous claims that spring from NOTHING but your desire to propagate religion. You never support your claims nor do they ever demonstrate scientific insight. This is a science forum! If you feel the need to spread the word of Jesus Christ you might consider that a science forum isn't the appropriate place to do it.

-modest

man created evolution and astrology for the sole perpuss of attacking the Bible because it pricked their hearts and conviced them of their sins.

being ashamed of their wrong doings they now try to justify them selves.

Goku, every time you loose the argument in one of your threads you start yet another one just as obtuse as the last so you can continue to try and put forth mythological silliness. People like you are the reason I cannot accept religion seriously in any way. If you really don't want to know the truth or even defend your ideas why do you persist? Do you simply like to try and tweak the noses of people who really care about the truth or are secretly trying to justify your own fall from grace because you really cannot accept the lies of religion any longer? You are strange bird goku, it's difficult to believe you are really as disinterested in the truth as you appear to be but maybe you really are just troll. Unless you can really back up these grandiose claims you keep alluding to i see no reason to continue to humor you with information you have no intent of doing anything with other than ignoring it.

Unless you can really back up these grandiose claims you keep alluding to i see no reason to continue to humor you with information you have no intent of doing anything with other than ignoring it.

I'm not actually convinced he's ignoring it. He's refusing to accept it. So far anyway. :sherlock:

There's got to be some reason he likes to get us to talk.

So goku, why do you think that is?

i put this in the strange cliams forum because it could be strange.

it was just an idea i came across while mulling over some other things.

yes REASON i do like to get you to talkin, that's how i learn about you.

now just a little bit of suport for this strange claim,

i just learned that science fact doesn't mean fact but rather what is believed at this given moment,so, evolution could be wrong tomorrow or twenty years from now.

astrology, your looking at something through a tellescope. unlike a microscope, you can't interact with anything through a tellescope.

i put this in the strange cliams forum because it could be strange.

it was just an idea i came across while mulling over some other things.

yes REASON i do like to get you to talkin, that's how i learn about you.

now just a little bit of suport for this strange claim,

i just learned that science fact doesn't mean fact but rather what is believed at this given moment,so, evolution could be wrong tomorrow or twenty years from now.

astrology, your looking at something through a tellescope. unlike a microscope, you can't interact with anything through a tellescope.

I think you may mean astronomy, not astrology. Astrology is not science and doesn't really involve telescopes.

Astrology is what you study when you read your horoscope out of the Sunday paper. Astronomy is what you study when you read about the physics of the universe. Astrology is more like religion than science. In fact, Job 38:32 refers to astrology and the zodiac.

Could you please clarify which you are attacking - astronomy or astrology?

-modest

Science could be wrong.....but it could be right too. Do you think it might be possible that the theists are wrong and there really is no God?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
and the people on that video are crazy

Actually, they are acting. The people whom they are mocking are the crazy ones, it's just easier to see when the topic is changed away from religion. :)

I'm glad you picked up that obvious piece. I often wonder why so many people don't say the same things about creationists and IDers. Anyway, you're quite right in spirit, but I want to remind you that they are acting and doing a caricature. The subjects of the caricature, however, do come across as rather insane... aka... crazy, to many of us.