Science Forums

War

Queso

first it was afghanistan (and no, not first, but first this time)

then iraq

and now iran.

at first this war was against terrorists,

now what?

it's dead obvious this war has some other agenda.

there are theories about oil. whatever.

what do you think this war is being fought for?

why are they fighting all of them? and why Iran?

'Let us not permit these conspiracy theories'

'It would be easier if I were a dictator'

'The law does not apply to me'

All near sayings of G W Bush

'Now we see a New World Order coming into view'

By Daddy Bush

There are exercises being carried out all over America consisting of both US military forces incorporating police and foreign military forces. They follow the scenario of people in distress (using volunteers from these communities), the military controlling them and 'accompanying' them to 'camps' for their safety against the 'insurgents :S.

The whole World Ecomomy which is under the control of an elite few is set to crash. That, or any 'pandemic' would immediately put the US under marshall law (as designed by the president in his Patriot Act, very interesting reading).

By pitting the people of Iraq one against the other and staying in that country the US has a great base with plenty of oil to engineer wars against the neighbouring countries. Islams solidarity cannot be allowed to continue if the world is to come under one rule as it would obviously resist being merged with Israel into a superstate like the European Union, the North American Union (hope the US likes the Amero currency, we are still fighting against the Euro here) there is the African Union, etc etc.

Osama Bin Laden and his family are good friends and business partners of the Bush family.

Why war?? Its highly profitable for the arms trade, redevelopers and it keeps on track the plan to implement the World Government. Once everyone starts shouting 'something must be done' too loudly they will offer that solution. It is already most of the way there anyhow with the World Health, World Trade, UN, Council for Foreign Relations.

Certain factions believe the world is overpopulated anyhow and wish to do away with 80% of the population. Don't take my word for it, research it, look up the speeches and documents about race specific bioweapons etc.

War and 'terrorism' is great for fear, it keeps all your energy low, and you probably get depressed and become mesmerised by the TV and the mainstream media or immerse yourself in sport and completely miss what is going on outside the 'movie' which is the life we are supposed to think we are living.

Its all very very nasty stuff.

Ok I shall stand back and wait for the flack lol :)

There are exercises being carried out all over America consisting of both US military forces incorporating police and foreign military forces. They follow the scenario of people in distress (using volunteers from these communities), the military controlling them and 'accompanying' them to 'camps' for their safety against the 'insurgents :S.

The whole World Ecomomy which is under the control of an elite few is set to crash. That, or any 'pandemic' would immediately put the US under marshall law (as designed by the president in his Patriot Act, very interesting reading).

That is chilling.

I've yet to hear of those, or see.

Although when I was in NYC I always saw military vehicals out and about. Thought nothing of it.

Do you have any documents regarding those scenarios? That is so freaky, yet they've done it to other people(Races) and it feels inevitable over here.

There's got to be a tipping point to this weird American algorithm. (the wave rolls back)

Is it just me or does it already feel like it's declining?

I've also yet to read the patriot act. wow. good idea.

I can just imagine something insane happening soon, everyone can feel it.

When I look at all of this it is just so creepy and I honestly never thought I'd see history repeat itself but as these years go by things become crystal clear.

Idiots dressed funny lying to millions and just plowing through life with absurd intent. Who the **** are they??

who supports this ??

the manipulated fools that occupy this place (making it ugly riding the wake of their dream)

My perspective.

Yours?

Hi

I want to answer this fully but at the mo its 6.30 am in the UK and I have not slept yet (chronic insomniac lol).

You may laugh (or not) but I watched a video by Alex Jones and there was amateur and his own video footage (pretty extensive) on the exercises and he gives more on what he has read and the things I want to post links to. The documentary is on Google and is called

'Alex Jones Police State 2000 Martial Law Posse Comitatus'

The videos are in the second half. I know Alex is a tad animated but he does pull out some good resources.

You could also try googling 'operation urban warrior'.

For now anyway before I go to bed thats the best I can do.

They.. well, if you see them on TV its probably not Them :D but how wierd was the 'New Years celebration in Gizah'? (also on google video) I tell ya, there are some funny people about lol. Not saying that was anything to do with it but thats one hell of a ritualistic show. I merely mention it because all this occult, hidden, mystery stuff was linked in with Hitler too and also because I find it fascinating ;)

I believe there is a manipulation going on and some agenda being headed for. When you look at the stats of the World economy where the huge wealth distribution gap is and the rich are getting richer. People with that sort of money didn't go out and earn it honestly methinks and they are probably wanting to make sure that if we notice that they have been lending money which did not really exist for years and years (ie not backed up by any precious metals) that the masses might just get a bit peed off paying interest on nothing. That aside, I don't believe it is all money, I mean, in Nazi Germany what was the agenda there? I am sure the German people did not suspect a thing. I digress, that is my take on things at the moment anyway. I just keep fishing for facts.

Shhh... We have to be careful here there is a camera on every corner, of course it keeps US SAFE (honestly I am not paranoid at all wibble).

Good Morning :)

Hi

I want to answer this fully but at the mo its 6.30 am in the UK and I have not slept yet (chronic insomniac lol).

I just keep fishing for facts.

Shhh... We have to be careful here there is a camera on every corner, of course it keeps US SAFE (honestly I am not paranoid at all wibble).

Good Morning ;)

The "facts" come 50-100 years later when they open up the archives.

Then they are of no use to the 'present' day.

They just make essay topics in Modern History 101 courses at Uni/Colleges.

Look at what Churchill was up too secretly, before and during WW2

I listened to an interview with Olivia Newton-John's father a profesoror of German at the time 20 years ago at Newcastle Uni? I think he was at Bletchy Park.

He was in the British secret service and when the archives were opened 50 years after the war Journalists rushed/asked to talk to him.

At one point he said "I find this very difficult, I was swarn to secrecy, to talk about it all seems so wrong"

Apparently a gun was held to his head when he was signing the 'secrecy act?' and told exactly what would happen to him if he blabbed. (?)

It was only because of the secret service (British) that the war was won (WW2)

I'm an insomniac too.

Does that mean we are both asleep or awake at the same time ?:)

There's footage of military working with Oakland California police department, they set up some sort of refugee camp in case of an "Earthquake" or something.

That is the creepiest thing I've seen in a long time.

In that video there's also evidence of delta force military going into towns in Texas without even telling the mayor, or sherriff,

and literally terrorizing the town.

He interviewed people off the street who heard explosions, gun fire, and fires.

As well as low flying helicopters. Noise. PsyOps.

That video is 7 years old, too!

Talking about how they're prepping the civilians and the police to get used to this kind of police state.

All the wars that are going on right now

will never be won

by anyone.

I can not ignore this.

T

All the wars that are going on right now

will never be won

by anyone.

I can not ignore this.

Never have won never will win.

Who "wins" a war?

Now we can kill so many people quickly and eficiently.

We have still not learnt the lessons of WW1; the first industrial war.

Even those who return from war are permanently, psychologically scared . Scars that are passed down to the next generation.

So different from the clubs and spears of our ancestors.

Never have won never will win.

Who "wins" a war?

Now we can kill so many people quickly and eficiently.

We have still not learnt the lessons of WW1; the first industrial war.

Even those who return from war are permanently, psychologically scared . Scars that are passed down to the next generation.

So different from the clubs and spears of our ancestors.

and they can do it all while lying to the massive population.

To answer your first question that I'm sure you know the answer...

Like most wars its Ideological

And subsequently Profit Motive seems to follow as in this case, and Oil is a HUGE motivator!!

Pretty obvious so far ... whats next will be a surprise.

Nothing new by this statement I made, but be prepared as Turtle suggests !!