Science Forums

What happen to the mater who go through black hole

Well, the matter ends up inside the black hole, increasing its mass and enlarging the event horison slightly.

Humans, consisting of matter, will share the same fate. But not in a living, breathing form. You'll basically end up inside the event horison, first spaghettified, then flattened and squashed like a bug on a '59 Chevy's windshield, the Chevy, of course, travelling at the speed of light.

there are any chance that you-could change the time/space-before you will did crash into the infinity?

cohen avshalom charly

In what way do you want to change spacetime before hitting the singularity? For what purpose?

The answer is probably "no," but I'm not sure I even understand your question. :read:

There are different things that happen, if the black hole is massive enough you might pass the event horizon without being torn apart otherwise...

Also, as Infinite asked, if you are the astronaut that crashes into the black hole all in all the process of you disappearing inside last some millisecends in your proper time; but for your friend on earth watching you, you never reach the event horizon (it takes an innfinite time), but eventually you will disappear to your friends eye because the light you emit is more and more redshifted...

for your friend on earth watching you, you never reach the event horizon (it takes an innfinite time)

So wouldn't that mean that he could be saved? I mean we then have an infinity amount of time to come up with something to bring him back from the black hole.

No, because as you get closer to your friend your proper time also changes and eventually it takes you in in a couple of milliseconds...but the remaining friend on earth would have the impression you both never get there but your friend's light will have red-shifted before your light so he will actually disappear before you in the eyes of the third friend...

Not with current technology you cant. As long as the subject that has bypassed the EH has not been torn apart and compressed there is always a way to get him back. Maybe using wormholes or something? Well thats science fiction already I guess, but the fact remains that the subject is still there and maybe alive.

So if you where to enter a black hole then I think (assuming the human race will survive) the chances of being rescued are high, because as you said to us it would take an infinity amount of time for the subject to be ... you know compressed and killed. So eventually someone will come up with something. So right after you bypass EH you might just wake up in a bed in a hospital or something.

Well thats what I mean. We have an infinity amount of time to think of something that would bypass these time dilation events or be fast enough to get the subject back.

This is kind of the way I look at death.

When you die, and you are forced to leave your physical body

there's a brief few minutes where your brain is still active, highly active :hihi:

(DMT JOKE)

In the dreamworld, or mind, or heaven,

Time doesn't really matter, and is usually dialated.

A dream could last for hours, and you wake up and it's been a minute.

Or you dream a quick dream (or not at all :singer: ) and hours could go by.

What I'm getting at here is I think that when we die it's a possibility we can dialate time severely...

maybe Turn those few minutes into your entire life from god's loud, psychedelic, crystalline perspective.

Just like a black hole,

once you cross the line

you will never come back as you.

Carry on fellas...

Since we're talking hypothetically here, it would be possible to escape a rotating black hole if you were caught in the ergosphere.

Particles falling within the ergosphere are forced to rotate faster and thereby gain energy. Because they are still outside the event horizon, they may escape the black hole.

Rotating black hole - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course this assumes that you can travel as fast or faster than light. :singer:

In any case, the event horizon is the last gig. There is no escaping it as your "light bubble" is biased towards the super-massive center. In other words, since light is bent towards the super-massive center of the blackhole, time is as well. There is no way to escape or be rescued as the future is unavoidably the center. If light can't escape, then what chance do you have? :hihi:

If light can't escape, then what chance do you have? ;)

Thats totally irrelevant. If you have an infinity to figure it out, then you have an infinity of chances, which means that it will happen sooner or later. Unless someone tries and fails, or some hazardous event occurs in the black hole (like it collapsing or something).

There is no way to escape or be rescued as the future is unavoidably the center.

There isn't, not with our current understanding of physics. But you know they also said that man cant fly...