Science Forums

Art Gallery

Turtle

gk

it moves

speaking of chopped off ears, did i tell you or did you notice that the shaman in your avatar has an ear cut off & bandaged? on the right side as you look at it. see how his ear on the other side is out there flappin' like Dumbo? did ya? huh? your posted painting of Van Gogh made me do it. those piercing eyes!!! he's still dead ya know. :magic:

YouTube - fluxion godometer 73% http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kppiePSaf8

whAT the hell is that?

my bad! ;) it's not a 'fluxion' godometer, it's a 'flux ion godometer'. speeling air coreckted.

i had to rotate the camera 90º to fit more of the mechanism. turn your head 90º left and view the video again.

it registers fluxes. i had to stabalize it further with the addition of a radial magnedistribidanglecuprailian. that design is still classified.

flux is currently within nominal parameters. :)

Seismic flux?

I was reading in one of tom robbins novels that there's this type of blind catfish that will go catatonic and paralyze itself, freak out before an earthquake

sometimes TWO WEEKS in advance!

Amazing. Scientists have been trying to use it to predict quakes for decades I guess . .

What would an Ionic flux indicate, Sir?

Seismic flux?

I was reading in one of tom robbins novels that there's this type of blind catfish that will go catatonic and paralyze itself, freak out before an earthquake

sometimes TWO WEEKS in advance!

Amazing. Scientists have been trying to use it to predict quakes for decades I guess . .

What would an Ionic flux indicate, Sir?

'ion' was a typo; it's an 'eye am' flux. it indicates change.

• 3 weeks later...