Science Forums

Finally i finished purchaseing all my cages

mark5019

I use forest bedding made from shredded coconut shells. With a screen top the aquarium for my goliath stays damp all week with 8 to 12 ounces of water to moisten it. I actually have to refill her water bowl more often than I have to wet the forest floor.

goliath? tarantula? snakes don't do too well in aquariums like he said, they are more for bugs and fish. great pics, i am scared to know how much those cost ;)

in canada i made mine, but alas here in taiwan i am tool-less.

what else you keeping in those? all albino kings? others? i am not a big fan of colubrids, but i have to say out of all of them the asians and the kings are amongst my favs!!!

goliath? tarantula? snakes don't do too well in aquariums like he said, they are more for bugs and fish. great pics, i am scared to know how much those cost :eek:

in canada i made mine, but alas here in taiwan i am tool-less.

what else you keeping in those? all albino kings? others? i am not a big fan of colubrids, but i have to say out of all of them the asians and the kings are amongst my favs!!!

well the single 24x24x12 are 100 bucks,the theres 4 of them. and the botom 1 is a double with a divider i could use it for 1 big long snake cost 200

i have in then 2 bull snakes each seperate, 1 cali king, 1 ball python, 1 red tail boa and 1 jungle carpet python