Science Forums

God's Vision, A reminder.

Queso

Um that's probably one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen?

Isnt it?

My beleif is that the solution to string theory and the method of uniting quantum mechanics and general relativity is to conceive that how we view the universe is all the so called "dimensions" at the same time.

In my opinion as theororists conjur up more dimensions, they have not created more they have simply concieved how to single each one out.

As we focus in on ONE aspect of physics, such as gravity, (one of the dimensions/planes) we find what seems "strange" or other wordly because we have blocked out the rest of the system and put our attention onto one thing.

As we do this we see things that appear to behave very strange, but its the mixture of very strange things we see all at once that creates the calmness of our universe. Thus there is not more dimensions, there is simply ways to focus on each one, which looks like more.

Each plane can be displayed in the 3 dimensions, all at once or just just in two, or 1, 1D, 2D, 3D

Thus what we can do is form a general relativity expression for each force in the 2D window, A bend in the "space-time" created by the 3D operation quantum mechanical operation of matter.

String theory has slightly concieved this concept.

M theory is in the middle of the other known 5 sets of theories (planes) and there is also another 5 mirrored planes, they recently disovered this and dubbed it duality. This being anti matter and the like.

In my opinion, if we stop looking for more dimensions, and consider M theory is the viewer of all the detectable versions of theory.

If we accept we are in a multi plane world, that forms the 3D weird world, I beleive we will be able to concieve the solution much more clearly.

I have always had a soft spot for the poetic cynicism of Roger Waters...

ROGER WATERS

What God Wants, Part I

What God wants God gets God help us all

. . .

God wants goodness

God wants light

God wants mayhem

God wants a clean fight

. . .

God wants peace

God wants war

God wants famine

God wants chain stories

. . .

God wants sedition

God wants sex

God wants freedom

God wants semtex

. . .

God wants boarders

God wants crack

God wants rainfall

God wants wetbacks

. . .

God wants voodoo

God wants shrines

God wants law

God wants organized crime

God wants crusade

God wants jihad

God wants good

God wants bad

What God wants God gets

I agree with your whole post, Jason, except for your evaluation that...

Only an underdeveloped human being would believe such nonsense!

I will assume this was stated poetically.

Bill

Thanks for sharing one of Rogers' poems, I too just love his work so very much.

(And I've never read that one :)

My sentence could be degrading, or it could allude to our prehistoric obsession with trying to figure things out. I mean, c'mon . .

It's just plain obvious that God is not an old man. (God is all old men and yadda yadda...)

I think, IMO, it's a bit elementary to believe so. You don't?

• 9 months later...