87 replies to this topic

#86 marcospolo

marcospolo

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 09:41 PM

And i have explained before, my time is valuable. I shouldn't need to reply, no one is that important to insist that others should do so. I have also explained, if you put in nothing, you will get nothing. This isn't because I am incapable of crunching down statements, its just that... I have more valuable things on my hands right now. My friends child is dying of cancer ... and in-between this, I am supposed to be on holiday right now. Again, I don't have time to go through elongated errors. My time, is very special to me and I won't be wasting time to crunch down on erroneous statements. I have a life as well.

That's fine.  Everyone has to have a life.

So I am not insisting that you, personally address my questions. Any Relativists is welcome to do it.  But as this is a Science forum, someone should be able to find the time to address my concerns.

#87 exchemist

exchemist

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2837 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 04:56 AM

I am not preforming a professional diagnosis outside of my field of expertise on someone I don't know.  I just posted a link that I found interesting.  8P

BTW, Bipolar disease is know called NPD.

You mean Bipolar Disorder, surely? This seems to be unrelated to NPD, from what I read. Is that what you meant to say? 

Edited by exchemist, 06 June 2019 - 04:56 AM.

#88 sanctus

sanctus

Resident Diabolist

• Administrators
  • 4230 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 06:19 AM

Ok closing this then :-)