88 replies to this topic

#86 LaurieAG

LaurieAG

Explaining

• Members
  • 1484 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 09:27 PM

Hi, LaurieAG.

I just was looking at VictorMedvil profile, and was reading about its posts and topics when I found this one.

As I only write in Mathematics and Physics, because I'm not fluent in English (not my native tongue), I wasn't aware of this post.

I read my profile, where there are registered 213 posts and 32 likes, what gives a ratio of 0.15 likes/post.

I'd like to ask why my name is not on the list.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

No offense intended rhertz,

I initially posted the stats only for the members who had contributed to this thread. The second listing included long term members on my friends list who don't post here that often anymore. I did it to hi light that I was not big noting myself as comparing the statistics of post 2010 members is unfair when compared with longer term members, even if they no longer post here.

Probably the most effective/efficient way to regulate trolling on this site would be to restrict recidivist trolls to their own separate area on this forum, where they should stay until they can prove that they are worthy of communication with other non troll members. That way moderators only have to identify trolls, who are quite obvious by their mode of behavior, and anybody who is genuinely interested in science can continue without the endless abuse, bs and waste of bandwidth.

• rhertz likes this

#87 marcospolo

marcospolo

Explaining

• Members
  • 550 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 09:41 PM

And i have explained before, my time is valuable. I shouldn't need to reply, no one is that important to insist that others should do so. I have also explained, if you put in nothing, you will get nothing. This isn't because I am incapable of crunching down statements, its just that... I have more valuable things on my hands right now. My friends child is dying of cancer ... and in-between this, I am supposed to be on holiday right now. Again, I don't have time to go through elongated errors. My time, is very special to me and I won't be wasting time to crunch down on erroneous statements. I have a life as well.

That's fine.  Everyone has to have a life.

So I am not insisting that you, personally address my questions. Any Relativists is welcome to do it.  But as this is a Science forum, someone should be able to find the time to address my concerns.

#88 exchemist

exchemist

Creating

• Members
  • 2576 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 04:56 AM

I am not preforming a professional diagnosis outside of my field of expertise on someone I don't know.  I just posted a link that I found interesting.  8P

BTW, Bipolar disease is know called NPD.

You mean Bipolar Disorder, surely? This seems to be unrelated to NPD, from what I read. Is that what you meant to say? 

Edited by exchemist, 06 June 2019 - 04:56 AM.

#89 sanctus

sanctus

Resident Diabolist

• Administrators
  • 4220 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 06:19 AM

Ok closing this then :-)