• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Super Polymath

Super Polymath

Explaining

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 10:11 AM

Anthropomorphism in Satan Worship is indistinguishable from transhumanism as in Intelligence Amplification, Strong AI, Ray Kurzweil. Mercury can be diced into solar collectors made from hematite that can focus light into the first ever black holes (that are small & unstable enough to evaporate & we've never even observed that happen naturally), that we can study black holes up close & personal. When these small, unstable artificial black holes evaporate, we will see inner worlds, be able to reconstruct our own region of the cosmos within them a googolplex times over again, & use the sub-Planck type III civilization to voyage far beyond our cosmic horizon.

The Sun is the Lake of Fire.

Edited by Super Polymath, 27 May 2017 - 09:20 AM.

#2 Buffy

Buffy

Resident Slayer

• Administrators
  • 8548 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 10:50 AM

Um, what?

There are bits of this I'm almost understanding, and I'm sure that's not what you have in mind, :phones:

Buffy

#3 Super Polymath

Super Polymath

Explaining

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 09:20 AM

Um, what?

I was just explaining what Hell was a euphemism for. I've been writing a lot here about how judeo-christianity was formed - & the real motives behind its formation.

Blinded by the light, revved up like a deuce 
Another runner in the night  :phones:

#4 Super Polymath

Super Polymath

Explaining

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 11:33 AM

#5 exchemist

exchemist

Explaining

• Members
  • 964 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 11:34 AM

Um, what?

There are bits of this I'm almost understanding, and I'm sure that's not what you have in mind, :phones:
Buffy

Yes, I made a report about this poster a few days ago, having reached certain conclusions. Personally, I propose to avoid further direct dialogue.

#6 mrg

mrg

Questioning

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 11:41 AM

Yes, I made a report about this poster a few days ago, having reached certain conclusions.

Indeed.  I judge SP an unbalanced individual whose sole purpose here is to be troublesome.

#7 Buffy

Buffy

Resident Slayer

• Administrators
  • 8548 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 03:08 PM

Okay, well, I'm pretty sure you didn't succeed. The thread title is more than a little bit confusing if that's what you want to discuss.

Do you want to try again? Thanks.

Maybe where there's clarity of air, there's clarity of thought, :phones:
Buffy