Science Forums

You may need to reset your password

Tormod

One thing I did not see mentioned. I was trying to post a message with maybe about 9 or 10 separate quotes or so, and when I clicked "preview", it complained I have too many quotes. I removed one, and it worked. Seems like there is some sort of limit set somewhere that is much lower than it used to be (if there ever was one), perhaps that limit could be raised...

It seems now that my e-mail adress is visible to everyone...and I can easily see everyone's. Is this because I am admin? Any of the non-admins wanna check? I tried to figure out how I would not make it visible, but I didn't figure it out...

Yeah, it's set at ten I think. I think it's an easy change for me to make.

So that's probably related to some old posts not being displayed correctly either, like;

http://scienceforums.com/topic/21373-the-final-piece-of-the-puzzle/page__view__findpost__p__298584

That and the defunct imath tags makes it slightly hard to respond to that thread right now :agree: hehe

Keep up the good work!

-Anssi

Some things will take some time to fix, I hope you can live with it. It takes time for us to learn the ins and outs. :)

Yup :)

In the meantime, I'll just mention another thing I just noticed; you can't just click on a LaTex equation to get the corresponding LaTex code anymore... That used to be very handy, it would be cool if it still worked :D

-Anssi

What exactly does "inline notification" mean?

BTW hope you guys like the new color scheme! I think it's much, much fresher than the default one. :lol:

the inline notification refers to the arrow at the upper left corner after your user name. If there are any notifications such as pm or profile message , it will pull up there and tell you the number. Follow the arrow down and they will be displayed. You can turn this feature off as well. These notifications will quickly accrue and take up your storage space, so either delete or modify your settings.