Science Forums

Vote Candice Jackson!

InfiniteNow

One of my very good friends has entered a contest to sing at the Grammys with Justin Timberlake. Out of thousands of applicants she's made it to the final 12! :rotfl:

She's also one of my girlfriends best friends, and a really amazing woman. ;)

I admit, we're begging for votes here... You can negrep me if you want, but she's worth it! Check out the website and look at her video. She has an AMAZING voice. This could be a HUGE break for her. We've hung out before, and she is entrancing with her abilities. On New Year's I was reminded that she's not only a wonderful person, but a great singer.

PLEASE go vote for her at the link below. She's shown as the first video in the right hand column. Her name is Candice Jackson. Remember that name!! She's wearing a big RED belt. You will need a Yahoo login to vote, but that's the easy part. No... listening to her sing is the easy part. :)

Voting ends this Saturday night at 11 pm (don't ask me which time zone, probably US Central) so vote early and vote often!

My Grammy Moment

Cheers. :blahblahblah: