Science Forums

7.5Hz, Ionosphere, Neuroelectricity, Crown chakra

wine

One thing leads to another. .

Our first stop, a Brain Wave generator.

I read somewhere last night, I think it was Wiki, that 7.5Hz is the frequency at which our human hearts palpitate.

It is also the same resonant frequency of the Ionosphere.

While surrounded by 7.5Hz (Either extremely loud on my Studio Monitors, or inthru my headphones) in my meditation quarters I act as an antenna, an amplifier for this frequency,

and am then in total harmony with the Ionosphere, and anything around me

that's resonating @ this frequency, too.

This already seems a bit crazy, but as I push my keys of black, and white,

I am reminded of this simple harmony.

I read throughout the internet last night that a lot of people who harmonize with the Ionosphere believe they can receive information from there.

What kind of information?

The only plausible answer is: Light.

:cup: I now believe that our human bodies are able to project, and receive Light through harmonization.

This is the most primitive internet, ever. The shamanic internet.

Our collective consciousness.

How does this information get converted into light?

This question has been boggling my mind.

Is it possible that neuroelectricity somehow converts energy into higher frequencies, or light?

Last night I experimented, and raised my Kundalini all the way up to my crown chakra,

and I and my third eye imagined an omnidirectional beam of light emiting from my crown chakra.

This light is somehow my energy, and the only way it seems possible is somewhere in the brain

the energy I can focus

gets converted.

For instance,

if I get angry, and want to destroy,

I can focus on this energy, and withdraw it.

It's as if the energy is being converted, and is gone.

Is it even energy? Negative energy? What is this thought, this urge to hurt. My karma,

O beautiful Earth.

This all may seem far-fetched,

but to someone who has been harmonizing all his life with music, and meditation,

this seems to make a lot of sense.

There are a lot of areas of confusion,

that must be filled in with science

in the future

when we all

understand.

But right now, this is my educated guess. What do you think?

Has anyone heard of Gregg Braden?

Wrote the book "God Code" (Never read it)

Supposedly he has a theory using two models to prove all of this.

HOW DO HUMAN BEINGS CONVERT ENERGY INTO HIGHER FREQUENCIES (LIGHT) ?

Loving light.

To will, the Aura

so invisible to America.

Have you heard of neutral monism?

Neutral Monism (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)

Neutral monism is a monistic metaphysic. It holds that ultimate reality is all of one kind. To this extent neutral monism is in agreement with idealism and materialism. What distinguishes neutral monism from its better known monistic rivals is the claim that the intrinsic nature of ultimate reality is neither mental nor physical. This negative claim also captures the idea of neutrality: being intrinsically neither mental nor physical in nature ultimate reality is said to be neutral between the two.

This leads me to believe that there are layers of bright causes, and effects behind this font beneath AND above.

Right between the myelin sheath!

The wrist!

Ever atom of a lady bug. . .

-Like inivisible gauntlets

Stemming from belief, I already suspected that the Macro's and Micro's had something to do with it, yes-

but what? :cheer:

Is it stupid to ask that question? I think it needs to be thought about. :confused:

Wonderful post. Its hard to scientifically clasify all the phenomena and energies that shift around in our universe.

A good read wine.

I think there is that area of reception and transmission of the human mind that connects us to the Universe and our Imagination.

Is it at 7.5Hz?

But as modern humans have destroyed and abused the Earth, have we lost contact with our abilities to communicate with a freer mind?

Is telepathy like light? You receive it ,or are shaded from it..?

Its like the animal who can sense the earthquake.. It is in tune with the universe, because it has not distractions and is centered.

Theres a primordial factor somewhere thats not scientifically accounted for.. imho

:confused: :0005: :cheer: :clue: :please: :wave2:

I think there is that area of reception and transmission of the human mind that connects us to the Universe and our Imagination.

Is it at 7.5Hz?

7.5Hz is the resonant frequency of our human hearts, the Ionosphere, and anything else that would harmonize with this frequency mode.

It's hard to say what actually "connects" us to the universe . .

The way I see it,

the universe floods inthru my head like a tractor beam of white light.

It's always there,

you just have to know it, and accept it. How do YOU see it?

It is also the omnidirectional glow in which I emit. See: Aura :shop: (Upon suspiscion to be the energy from within converted into higher frequencies=Light)

But as modern humans have destroyed and abused the Earth, have we lost contact with our abilities to communicate with a freer mind?

No. It has only evolved, yet is constant and never changes. The same message, with infinite variation. That is God.

Is telepathy like light? You receive it ,or are shaded from it..?

Sutra . .

You could say that.

:confused: :cap: :wave2: :please: :cheer: :0005: :clue: :hi:

Humming in harmony with a brainwave program generating 7.5Hz is probably a splendid cardiac massage for longetivity. Experiments are fun.

You could also climb up the ladder of Harmony...

Okay so, your throat's probably capable of producing a frequency of 120Hz.

Hum it loud, throughout your body, focus on where you want it to go.

This, is Mantra.

Let us understand the resonant frequencies of our wet cavities!

Through vibrations we can heal, and tune.

• 2 years later...

Have ever heard about the frase namyo-horengue-kyo? It´s a frase that with Budist recite in our mantras, when we are praying. Well, there´s a spiritual conecction with this frase with the frequency. It appears that when you´re recite it you connect more easily with the frequency of the universe. It appears that it have some kind of power to enlight the person who recite it. Wonderful and amazing things will occurs in our lifes. Well, if you search in google, you´re see a lot of Budist followers and cults. Well, I´m from Brazil, and I follow the Soka Gakkai Budism, from Nitiren Daishonin. Our president, Daisaku Ikeda, has been recongnized one of the most brilliant philosophers of the world. His teachings, as our master, are pearls of wisdom. You should give it a try. Nice Post and proper commentary. Thanks!