Science Forums

Contemplating about the nature of the God

hallenrm

I'd like to start with these detials I found when reading the bible. Note the plural uses of god. Just to open up some thoughts.

1In the beginning of God's preparing the heavens and the earth

The opening line although translated differently alot, appears to be most intended to mean preperation, and not materialization. That which god invisioned. He saw it, heard it but it was not yet made.

6And God saith, `Let an expanse be in the midst of the waters, and let it be separating between waters and waters.'

As I looked around I think it clearly means that this water isnt actual water of our material water. Instead it suggests let god see there is space and things in that space.

7And God maketh the expanse, and it separateth between the waters which [are] under the expanse, and the waters which [are] above the expanse: and it is so.

Things are above and below the expanse, yet still just vision.

As it goes through it says;

And god said let there be ____ and he saw that it was good.

He says this about 8 or 9 times.

Then out of nowhere it says;

26And God saith, `Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness, and let them rule over fish of the sea, and over fowl of the heavens, and over cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that is creeping on the earth.'

As spirits or souls are invisioned it speaks in plural. Where as everything else comes from one.

27And God prepareth the man in His image; in the image of God He prepared him, a male and a female He prepared them.

Here it appears to be explaining that 'THEY' made that of souls that were exactly like the creator. Male and Female. They made replicas of them, not in body, but in energy what have you of a soul of dual to experience a oneness not selfness. Male and female make one.

28And God blesseth them, and God saith to them, `Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it, and rule over fish of the sea, and over fowl of the heavens, and over every living thing that is creeping upon the earth.'

So these souls of sorts grow into many in the spirit world, heaven or whatever.. nothing is material yet, nor seperate.

29And God saith, `Lo, I have given to you every herb sowing seed, which [is] upon the face of all the earth, and every tree in which [is] the fruit of a tree sowing seed, to you it is for food;

So these female/male souls are given all that they need to know and for free as to enjoy spiritually.

4These [are] births of the heavens and of the earth in their being prepared, in the day of God's [name] making earth and heavens;

Then, he appears to make things material;

21And Jehovah God causeth a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he sleepeth, and He taketh one of his ribs, and closeth up flesh in its stead.

22And Jehovah God buildeth up the rib which He hath taken out of the man into a woman, and bringeth her in unto the man;

sort of seems he takes XY chromosomes for xy is the united soul of father/mother and is the son or child of god the mother/father. Then seperates the souls as it appears into male and female.

23and the man saith, `This [is] the [proper] step! bone of my bone, and flesh of my flesh!' for this it is called Woman, for from a man hath this been taken;

The soul of the son of god is happy to find that it is partnered as one with two parts of itself to be complete and yet seperate.

24therefore doth a man leave his father and his mother, and hath cleaved unto his wife, and they have become one flesh.

Then because the soul enjoys it so much they move to a new place apart from the god figure father/ mother, and they appear to be as one still.

(note jesus a man (a son of man), when in in spirit (a son of god) called lord his father but not his god, because somehow that spirit is the replica of mother and father and son as both (as one) and as all three they form the base of it all as some kind of trinity.

But as the son (one made like father/mother) gets made into two that embrace eachother as one, whether this is still in heaven or what. They are unaware of sinful things, they know just love.)

1And the serpent hath been subtile above every beast of the field which Jehovah God hath made, and he saith unto the woman, `Is it true that God hath said, Ye do not eat of every tree of the garden?'

2And the woman saith unto the serpent, `Of the fruit of the trees of the garden we do eat,

3and of the fruit of the tree which [is] in the midst of the garden God hath said, Ye do not eat of it, nor touch it, lest ye die.'

4And the serpent saith unto the woman, `Dying, ye do not die,

5for God doth know that in the day of your eating of it -- your eyes have been opened, and ye have been as God, knowing good and evil.'

6And the woman seeth that the tree [is] good for food, and that it [is] pleasant to the eyes, and the tree is desirable to make [one] wise, and she taketh of its fruit and eateth, and giveth also to her husband with her, and he doth eat;

7and the eyes of them both are opened, and they know that they [are] naked, and they sew fig-leaves, and make to themselves girdles.

8And they hear the sound of Jehovah God walking up and down in the garden at the breeze of the day, and the man and his wife hide themselves from the face of Jehovah God in the midst of the trees of the garden.

9And Jehovah God calleth unto the man, and saith to him, `Where [art] thou?'

10and he saith, `Thy sound I have heard in the garden, and I am afraid, for I am naked, and I hide myself.'

11And He saith, `Who hath declared to thee that thou [art] naked? of the tree of which I have commanded thee not to eat, hast thou eaten?'

12and the man saith, `The woman whom Thou didst place with me -- she hath given to me of the tree -- and I do eat.'

13And Jehovah God saith to the woman, `What [is] this thou hast done?' and the woman saith, `The serpent hath caused me to forget -- and I do eat.'

14And Jehovah God saith unto the serpent, `Because thou hast done this, cursed [art] thou above all the cattle, and above every beast of the field: on thy belly dost thou go, and dust thou dost eat, all days of thy life;

15and enmity I put between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; he doth bruise thee -- the head, and thou dost bruise him -- the heel.'

It appears that they are decieved into sin by the most subtile:

subtile elusive: be difficult to detect or grasp by the mind; "his whole attitude had undergone a subtle change"; "a subtle difference"; "that elusive thing the soul"

faint and difficult to analyze; "subtle aromas"

able to make fine distinctions; "a subtle mind"

insidious: working or spreading in a hidden and usually injurious way; "glaucoma is an insidious disease"; "a subtle poison"

of all things.

Because of this, there will be hostility between the evil the deciever and the women.. for ever and ever.. as her seed her children will stop the head of the evil and the evil will mearly bruise the heal. It says that we will have hope to be victorious over of the deciever in time. but during that time women will suffer the pains of birth and the smaller form of the man, but the man will suffer the sorrow of doing the work to gather the foods and such.

19by the sweat of thy face thou dost eat bread till thy return unto the ground, for out of it hast thou been taken, for dust thou [art], and unto dust thou turnest back.'

And over and over we will work to live and die to spring from the material we are made of and fall back to it again. All the while the serpent or the great deceiver will decieve us as while we live. We will awake confused wondering where we came from and be tricked to thinking this is where we come from.

And adam and eve are the names of the symology of the two (not real people). For women will mother the seed (the mother of all living) and adam will work to keep his seed going. Once souls of one a spirit, split into souls of halfs of life.

23Jehovah God sendeth him forth from the garden of Eden to serve the ground from which he hath been taken;

Away they go to the material realm to work to live and to repedtivley live and die and forget where they were.

24yea, he casteth out the man, and causeth to dwell at the east of the garden of Eden the cherubs and the flame of the sword which is turning itself round to guard the way of the tree of life.

And there is a great thing blocking us from returning to the tree of life.

1And the man knew Eve his wife, and she conceiveth and beareth Cain, and saith, `I have gotten a man by Jehovah;'

2and she addeth to bear his brother, even Abel. And Abel is feeding a flock, and Cain hath been servant of the ground.

then we have a symbology of the people all over the earth. There is the way to feed the flock (to do good, and to help us grow) work in harmony and there is the way to be workers of the ground working against the harmony of things.

It goes to say that cain kills abal.

and anyone that kills cain suffers seven fold.. and so on.

Those who follow the path of the evil way simply create more suffering.

But a new way comes in return and it is Enoch, and he is the way of sharing the knowledge of god.

And time passes and people all over the earth have children who they do not each of god and suffering becomes of this.

But enouch is the way of sharing the knowledge and preventing the suffering.

1And it cometh to pass that mankind have begun to multiply on the face of the ground, and daughters have been born to them,

2and sons of God see the daughters of men that they [are] fair, and they take to themselves women of all whom they have chosen.

3And Jehovah saith, `My Spirit doth not strive in man -- to the age; in their erring they [are] flesh:' and his days have been an hundred and twenty years.

4The fallen ones were in the earth in those days, and even afterwards when sons of God come in unto daughters of men, and they have borne to them -- they [are] the heroes, who, from of old, [are] the men of name.

And people populate, but heroes are the spirit who enter the bodies of babies born on earth. The spirits come form source of old not of human. But the spirit falls from spirit when to enter the body of man to become creature of man. Time passes on and on.. Untill comes the time where people seem worthy. Noah represents this time.

Here's another version, written almost exactly 2000 years ago:

Before the seas, and this terrestrial ball,

And Heav'n's high canopy, that covers all,

One was the face of Nature; if a face:

Rather a rude and indigested mass:

A lifeless lump, unfashion'd, and unfram'd,

Of jarring seeds; and justly Chaos nam'd.

No sun was lighted up, the world to view;

No moon did yet her blunted horns renew:

Nor yet was Earth suspended in the sky,

Nor pois'd, did on her own foundations lye:

Nor seas about the shores their arms had thrown;

But earth, and air, and water, were in one.

Thus air was void of light, and earth unstable,

And water's dark abyss unnavigable.

No certain form on any was imprest;

All were confus'd, and each disturb'd the rest.

For hot and cold were in one body fixt;

And soft with hard, and light with heavy mixt.

But God, or Nature, while they thus contend,

To these intestine discords put an end:

Then earth from air, and seas from earth were driv'n,

And grosser air sunk from aetherial Heav'n.

Thus disembroil'd, they take their proper place;

The next of kin, contiguously embrace;

And foes are sunder'd, by a larger space.

The force of fire ascended first on high,

And took its dwelling in the vaulted sky:

Then air succeeds, in lightness next to fire;

Whose atoms from unactive earth retire.

Earth sinks beneath, and draws a num'rous throng

Of pondrous, thick, unwieldy seeds along.

About her coasts, unruly waters roar;

And rising, on a ridge, insult the shore.

Thus when the God, whatever God was he,

Had form'd the whole, and made the parts agree,

That no unequal portions might be found,

He moulded Earth into a spacious round:

Then with a breath, he gave the winds to blow;

And bad the congregated waters flow.

He adds the running springs, and standing lakes;

And bounding banks for winding rivers makes.

Some part, in Earth are swallow'd up, the most

In ample oceans, disembogu'd, are lost.

He shades the woods, the vallies he restrains

With rocky mountains, and extends the plains.

And as five zones th' aetherial regions bind,

Five, correspondent, are to Earth assign'd:

The sun with rays, directly darting down,

Fires all beneath, and fries the middle zone:

The two beneath the distant poles, complain

Of endless winter, and perpetual rain.

Betwixt th' extreams, two happier climates hold

The temper that partakes of hot, and cold.

The fields of liquid air, inclosing all,

Surround the compass of this earthly ball:

The lighter parts lye next the fires above;

The grosser near the watry surface move:

Thick clouds are spread, and storms engender there,

And thunder's voice, which wretched mortals fear,

And winds that on their wings cold winter bear.

Nor were those blustring brethren left at large,

On seas, and shores, their fury to discharge:

Bound as they are, and circumscrib'd in place,

They rend the world, resistless, where they pass;

And mighty marks of mischief leave behind;

Such is the rage of their tempestuous kind.

First Eurus to the rising morn is sent

(The regions of the balmy continent);

And Eastern realms, where early Persians run,

To greet the blest appearance of the sun.

Westward, the wanton Zephyr wings his flight;

Pleas'd with the remnants of departing light:

Fierce Boreas, with his off-spring, issues forth

T' invade the frozen waggon of the North.

While frowning Auster seeks the Southern sphere;

And rots, with endless rain, th' unwholsom year.

High o'er the clouds, and empty realms of wind,

The God a clearer space for Heav'n design'd;

Where fields of light, and liquid aether flow;

Purg'd from the pondrous dregs of Earth below.

Scarce had the Pow'r distinguish'd these, when streight

The stars, no longer overlaid with weight,

Exert their heads, from underneath the mass;

And upward shoot, and kindle as they pass,

And with diffusive light adorn their heav'nly place.

Then, every void of Nature to supply,

With forms of Gods he fills the vacant sky:

New herds of beasts he sends, the plains to share:

New colonies of birds, to people air:

And to their oozy beds, the finny fish repair.

A creature of a more exalted kind

Was wanting yet, and then was Man design'd:

Conscious of thought, of more capacious breast,

For empire form'd, and fit to rule the rest:

Whether with particles of heav'nly fire

The God of Nature did his soul inspire,

Or Earth, but new divided from the sky,

And, pliant, still retain'd th' aetherial energy:

Which wise Prometheus temper'd into paste,

And, mixt with living streams, the godlike image cast.

Thus, while the mute creation downward bend

Their sight, and to their earthly mother tend,

Man looks aloft; and with erected eyes

Beholds his own hereditary skies.

From such rude principles our form began;

And earth was metamorphos'd into Man.

The Internet Classics Archive | Metamorphoses by Ovid

Just ripped this up.

Even with evolution true

as man walked under the sky of blue

god was waiting there for you

As words became and things got names

The question could become

Where was it I became?

It was then that god came to be

In our mind of words, that mystery

As time went on and the idea grew

Some wondered of believers, what is wrong with you?

There were some that asked why did they create a god?

The one man answered, when we asked ourselves who am I

Thats when god entered their eye

And they said; the ones who couldnt believe it was true

But I dont see it and neither do you

He answered to them a thought of three

Close your eyes, say I am, and what do you see?

Nothing right? just echo's of thoughts

feelings and emotions of nowhere found.

But if you beleive that, that is your "I"

then you see god came to us when we asked who am I.