Science Forums

My destiny I believe is to destroy evil

asimon2006

Guys, I am here today to tell you that I found out just now that I am the direct descendant of the Merovingians and Carvingians. I found this out on the Thanksgiving week from school. Today in class for some reason I typed in: Mary Magdalene and the Merovingians and I found this website : watch.pair.com/priory.html and this website is very significant to understand the line of my ancestors. Upon looking I found the part on the top of the page the Roman Dragon, if you go to almost all of the way to the bottom you'll see a sentence talking about the four beasts. The beast of the leopard was giving power by the dragon. Now, since on founding this today, this article is not a concidence of how and why I found it. This is the website:http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=43887. This means one thing about the leopard(one of the four beasts), he is already is a cardinal and is living now. On the watch.pair.com/priory.html page states that the leopard is the sign of Germany and that he is the one to bring destruction to our world. I know this sounds stupid but I need you guys to read this whole thing even though I read sections of it. I might be the only to save the world before that so called psycho does something bad about it.

P.S. If anyone thinks that I am lying tell it to God and see what happens.

:eek:

Before placing too much trust in the objective reality of ideas expressed in sites such as http://watch.pair.com/priory.html, I advise you to become acquainted with well-researched criticism of the material is bases these ideas upon, such as ”Holy Blood, Holy Grail”. In short, many ideas stated as fact by sources such as the watch.pair.com website and Baigent, Leigh, and Lincoln’s book, have been demonstrated beyond a reasonable doubt to be false.

There is also, IMHO, a strong moral reason to have misgivings about the phrase “destroying evil”, in the sense of attacking human beings you believe to be evil.

I don't have to kill him, I just have to stop him. Pope Benedict is already making the preparation for what is to come. The next pope will be last. The next pope is the one that will betray us all. I don't think the author of Holy Blood, Holy Grail is a liar. St. Malachi predicted himself. Think about it, for example, The church said that suicide was wrong, until somebody found the book of Judas saying that Jesus told him to kill himself so he could confuse everyone and keep the secret of his descendant. As long as I been living I learned one thing, the past can repeat itself. It is up to someone to do something about it. I not about to allow someone to destroy the people I love. Peter the Roman is suppose to be someone from Pope John Paul II of which he has put incharge of(forgot his name though). It makes since that the four beast the leopard is Germany because at the fall of the Roman Empire their were German immigrants moving in the cities and towns. It was because of them that Rome was destroyed. Think about it, If you want to destroy something, you have to live in it, wait for the right time to strike and then take over. Guys, wake up the past coming back to haunt us. Why do you think the Twin Towers were destroyed. Also, people believe that Aron Jean-Marie Lustiger, cardinal and Archbishop of Paris, is this front-runner in the soon-to-be-held conclave to elect the next pope. I need people to read that website: http://watch.pair.com/priory.html and find any thing that I need help on. Look killing someone maybe bad, but on the basis on the last pope and destruction I won't let it happen. I need someone also find anything relating on a pope who wants to be a king of Jerusalem. I also found out that the Order of Michael-Zarak or whatever it is holds the true Antichrist. We must prepare for the unknown.

I did find the person who Pope John Paul II appointed. Pietro Parolin, the Vatican Under-Secretary of State for Relations with States, appointed by Pope John Paul II in 2002 to serve under Archbishop Giovanni Lajolo. A native of Schiavon, Italy, Monsignor Parolin was born in January 1955.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with previous posters on this subject and you don't sound too unreasonable I must say or you wouldbe shouting down all detractors in fear they might be right and put you off your purpose.

Personally I don't beieve in conspiracy theories in most cases as they are scare mongering and trying to provoke people into acting irrationally (destroying the destroyers is using evil to counter evil: My definition of evil is simply that which destroys as good is that which builds and like a building site - you need the former to make space for the latter (demolish the old and replace it with the new and supposedly improved).

I see this society coming to pieces at the seams at the moment - community is being lost to greed (fear of not having enough/ getting in the first place) but maybe this needs to happen and how can you stop it anyway? (Free will got George Bush elected twice and he thought he was a great saviour like Hitler did before him and both were wrong - personally I believe intelligence equals life and stupidity, death: The weapons of the latter are fear (panic), suppression, cowardice, murder and war (fear based destruction within and without, socially and individually) as the senses of the former are observation, openess, courage, learning, life, peace, calm, tolerance)). In other words it's not only what you believe but what you do with those beliefs, that will decide whether you or the world survives.

its a story of life.

I think we are all put here to do something. Hence what would be of the story if we didnt? vice versa.

Anyhow, yes, we will and do have to fight if we want to save this world for our race.

I wouldnt call it evil, but, I would call it death related consequences from complicated issues. or some crap like that.

Each day you pollute, imagine your great grand children suffering in agony because of their late family generation. Full of resentment and anger as they learn they had no choice to come here, yet here they are put here by the people who knew it would harm them.

Its a minor incentive to think about taking action. :)

Personally I don't beieve in conspiracy theories in most cases as they are scare mongering and trying to provoke people into acting irrationally (destroying the destroyers is using evil to counter evil: My definition of evil is simply that which destroys as good is that which builds and like a building site - you need the former to make space for the latter (demolish the old and replace it with the new and supposedly improved).

So are you saying we need both good and evil?

Evil to tear-down (death?) good to build again (birth?)?

I am very worried about (any) one's definition of "Evil"

Terry Pratchett and Neil Gayman talk about the good/evil dichotomy in the very funny book "Good Omens". It is often difficult for the Good and Bad Angel(s) to know which one was responsible for what human catastrophe :)

PS

I had Santa Atavar first. Besides I look just like him

• 1 month later...