Science Forums

We are Ignorent!

Eilizsia

More to come.

You are just One person in the whole world that believes words are important....Even if

No One really cares....The fact is, How can anyone decide what to write, Im Rubbish with words.

Do you have something to prove by replying to this thread in such a discracful manner.

Maybe you should get a taste of your own medicine.....I guess you cant because you think you control the words i speak.

More to come.

You are just One person in the whole world that believes words are important....Even if

No One really cares....The fact is, How can anyone decide what to write, Im Rubbish with words.

Do you have something to prove by replying to this thread in such a discracful manner.

Maybe you should get a taste of your own medicine.....I guess you cant because you think you control the words i speak.

Even if you say im wrong, It doesnt mean your right;)

Wow. I guess he/she told you Tormod....or was it me, I can't tell. Such an intellectual post it really hard to decipher what it means or who it was aimed at. BTW Elizsia, did you know there's a free online spell checker at SpellCheck.net?

BTW, who's supposed to be the we in "We are Ignorent"? I think maybe you misspelled the "I" in your title as well...

Wow. I guess he/she told you Tormod....or was it me, I can't tell. Such an intellectual post it really hard to decipher what it means or who it was aimed at. BTW Elizsia, did you know there's a free online spell checker at SpellCheck.net?

BTW, who's supposed to be the we in "We are Ignorent"? I think maybe you misspelled the "I" in your title as well...

Its your website,,,,

Not

It wouldnt be anything if people could make sence why they need to explain themselves to you farts. just because your staff, it doesnt mean your right with what you say......

An the concept of the story is that....

WE means everyone in the whole world that believes they can critasise anyone but themselves. I like my spelling because im not truing to prove a piont by spelling right, the way you do....I guess i am a young intellectual. IM not an adult....so i guess im learning grater than People that make websites for gaining Money.OOOOHHHH , Money Money Money...I guess if you get paid enough money, why should you even give one about those without it, aslong as your pockets are filled with paper while the world ends or if you die in your sleep, i doesnt matter because your staff and you critasise everyone but yourselves....

So, Mostly the staff at science forums are Ignorent.

Thank you for calling me ignorant without getting to know me. I feel like you really provided me a fair chance. Now, before you start judgeing others, claiming that anybody who runs this site makes money, or that we're trying to prove a point by spelling correctly, why don't you actually try to discover whether or not we do know anything.

I do find it ironic that you are criticizing those who criticize others. Perhaps you should look at the log in your own eye...

The world is a mirror of self. "The world" is not something "out there," nor are it's inhabitants. Everything you "know," you have perceived, and thus it first passes through your own filters. I suspect you are going through hormonal changes right now causing you much distress and angst. This may not be the case, but it would at least lend insight to the stance you have taken.

Stones thrown in glass houses force you to rebuild. Pots calling kettles black suggest it might be time for a change of color. Remembering that the world is what you make of it can make the world a better place.

One is ignorant when they stop asking questions, not when they have found mistaken answers.

Its your website,,,,

Not

Actually, Tormod DOES own the site. And in the case of all of the volunteer staff here, we treat it with the same respect as we would if it were our own.

It wouldnt be anything if people could make sence why they need to explain themselves to you farts. just because your staff, it doesnt mean your right with what you say......

An the concept of the story is that....

WE means everyone in the whole world that believes they can critasise anyone but themselves. I like my spelling because im not truing to prove a piont by spelling right, the way you do....I guess i am a young intellectual. IM not an adult....so i guess im learning grater than People that make websites for gaining Money.OOOOHHHH , Money Money Money...I guess if you get paid enough money, why should you even give one about those without it, aslong as your pockets are filled with paper while the world ends or if you die in your sleep, i doesnt matter because your staff and you critasise everyone but yourselves....

It is obvious that you have not read much around here. We are VERY critical of each other, but we approach our critisizm through mutual respect. You are a long way from earning anyone's respect.

No definitions found for "Ignorent", perhaps you mean:

gcide: Ignorant

Is our dictionary behind the times? Perhaps I am "Ignorent". Hell, I might even owe you a thank you. :hyper:

Bill

Its your website,,,.Not

You're right, it's not mine, it's Tormod's site. I just work here.

It wouldn't be anything if people could make sence why they need to explain themselves to you farts. just because you're staff, it doesnt mean you're right with what you say......

Right again, being staff doesn't make me right. Of course I might just have a little more knowlege about the rules around here than you do. You did read them didn't you? Especially the parts about "How To Behave" and "How to avoid having your posts edited or deleted"? Did you understand the part that said, "Also, rants, flames, arrogant posts, and hit-and-run posts might lead to temporary or permanent banning...".

And the concept of the story is that....

concept?

WE means everyone in the whole world that believes they can critasise anyone but themselves. I like my spelling because im not truing to prove a piont by spelling right, the way you do....I guess i am a young intellectual.

You might not be trying to prove a point but you have, you're too lazy to care about what others think of you and it's shown by the lack of quality in your writing efforts. Young, I agree with. Intellectual? Not even in the most abstract sense of the word.

IM not an adult....so i guess im learning grater than People that make websites for gaining Money.OOOOHHHH , Money Money Money...I guess if you get paid enough money, why should you even give one about those without it, aslong as your pockets are filled with paper while the world ends or if you die in your sleep,

Wow. Is that your exhibition of intellect? I couldn't quite figure out who you are talking about though since we're all voluteers here; you couldn't be talking about us since we're not getting paid.

it doesn't matter because you're staff and you critasise everyone but yourselves....

If you want to run around calling other people ignorant you might try to at least show them that you're not. Based on your writings thus far I'd question your qualifications to judge a rock ignorant.

You're right, it's not mine, it's Tormod's site. I just work here.

Right again, being staff doesn't make me right. Of course I might just have a little more knowlege about the rules around here than you do. You did read them didn't you? Especially the parts about "How To Behave" and "How to avoid having your posts edited or deleted"? Did you understand the part that said, "Also, rants, flames, arrogant posts, and hit-and-run posts might lead to temporary or permanent banning...".

concept?

You might not be trying to prove a point but you have, you're too lazy to care about what others think of you and it's shown by the lack of quality in your writing efforts. Young, I agree with. Intellectual? Not even in the most abstract sense of the word.

Wow. Is that your exhibition of intellect? I couldn't quite figure out who you are talking about though since we're all voluteers here; you couldn't be talking about us since we're not getting paid.

If you want to run around calling other people ignorant you might try to at least show them that you're not. Based on your writings thus far I'd question your qualifications to judge a rock ignorant.

Hence

We Are All Ignorant.