Science Forums

Evidence of multiverse?

paigetheoracle

Have you experienced doing something only to find out later it hadn't been done?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Have you experienced doing something only to find out later it hadn't been done?

• Yes, I know for a fact this has happened
    • No, this has never happened to me
    • It may have happened but I can't swear to it
    • It did happen but I found a reasonable explanation for it

Could cases where you remember doing something distinctly but find the following day that there's no evidence they were done, be subjective proof of a kind of dimensional slip? Has this happened to you or do you dismiss it as memory loss or false perception and is there any other form of proof that it possibly isn't?;)

Could cases where you remember doing something distinctly but find the following day that there's no evidence they were done, be subjective proof of a kind of dimensional slip?

That actually sounds more like a demential slip. :)

And I agree with Ron. :)

moo

• 1 month later...

What's more; not only can you delude yourself you have done something, performed correctly you can convince others they have done or witnessed something to the extent they remember it vividly.

Not a slip in reality my friend; manipulation, human fallibilty, fluid memories and the pixies that move all my stuff while I sleep...

One day I will catch you DAMNED PIXIES, and then I will have satisfaction!
/forums/images/smilies/devilsign.gif

What's more; not only can you delude yourself you have done something, performed correctly you can convince others they have done or witnessed something to the extent they remember it vividly.

Not a slip in reality my friend; manipulation, human fallibilty, fluid memories and the pixies that move all my stuff while I sleep...

One day I will catch you DAMNED PIXIES, and then I will have satisfaction!
/forums/images/smilies/devilsign.gif

Good heavens!!..........Have the patients completely taken over the asylum now?...........................Infy