Science Forums

You failed me again

1. You failed to either change the group dynamic in recovery or provide me better social media PR in college I'm still walking around trying to approach and failing miserably

2. You failed to make it about dating and less about menial work ethic ****

So,

1. I take that stationed carbon nanotube/u-carbon design with two degrees of rotation which can have a nanogold laser attached to it and also be used for nanites in the blood stream to transport designer genes/send micro signals to influence regions (true VR and true AI by emulation of brain activity) I put up and took down about 2 years ago and apply what I know now about a finger touch and build better smart phones with it to the Venus Project in Florida and they will actually be able to do what they wanted all along with it by accessing satellite comms more easily

2. Nobody gets antigravity 

Edited by SuperiorEngineer

On 3/2/2024 at 12:42 AM, Travis1 said:

It upsets me that my problems and my abilities aren't being taken seriously by powerful people. Truly.

So Polymath, you say you aren't being taken seriously by powerful people. I always listen despite how strange sometimes you are. I have even considered using your methods of the chronovisor and simulated reality in my black hole dyson sphere aroung Sag A when we get to that point and always tell people that polymath is the mad genius that found a method to make no escape from digital immortality even if you don't have an MRI brain scan. What are we getting into this time, polymath?

Edited by Vmedvil