Science Forums

Bizarre New Invention Claimed To Induce Psychic Powers

aurumsolis

http://www.lifetechnology.org/hyperdimensional.htm

The circuit is so advanced that it is actually a superconductor powered by scalar energies, the biophoton energy of the cosmos. The microcircuit is enclosed in a sturdy yet elegant metal container which is designed to be worn on the body as a pendant. It is through the interface of the human bioelectric field that we can access the energy and information carried by the cosmic rays that constantly surround us.
:cocktail:

The question is: Who would buy this junk?

hmmmmmmmmmmm

These new age spiritualists and their obssession with Energy.. frick.. :eek:

They throw the word around more than a midget in a wrestling match. They are as good at science as a one legged man in an *** kicking contest.

I wonder what is inside them things? Maybe they chop up old computer chips and paint it shiny and stick it in the pendent.

apparently alot if you read the so called Testimonials.

Talking of which have you seen my testimonials?

(I got arrested twice in '64 for showing them off to complete strangers)

But to be honest - I knew you were going to ask about this device as I got mine first -na,na; nuh,na,na! As for the post about time travel in this particular forum - guess who knew about that first as well? (2 days before he posted it, being a time traveller from the future, who's gullible enough to buy anything that ranks as touristy trash from the past: Been there, seen it, dung it).