Science Forums

Grave News!

stanleyg

Grave news is that our soul is a breath of life from God's own body. As such, it is indestructible. Our soul is buried alive sealed inside our coffin. Our flesh is the only part of our corporeal that dies. Our soul has senses same as our flesh. It can sense pain and suffering or torment.

The centripetal force of earth's gravity can pull our soul towards its magma chamber. Molten rock melts to lava temperatures that range from 700 to 1200 degrees centigrade. It is impossible for the heat to destroy our soul. Yet it can torment our soul for as long as it remains here on earth. The magma chamber is the Lake of fire.

Christ, through the power of the Holy Ghost acts as a centrifugal force to resurrect us from the dead and lift us up into the Kingdom of Heaven.

Soon, God our Father will call for each of us to come home. He will succumb us with a deep sleep as we're buried in our graves. It is vital that we do not tremble. Our Comforter will come into our coffin to comfort us as we await Christ.

Listen for Jesus' voice. He will call to resurrect us from the dead. Those, who haven't received the baptism of the Holy Spirit may quiver. They may not hear him call out their names.

May God have mercy on their souls.

John5

[25] Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

Hallelujah!

Stanley, Stanley, Stanley.:) :doh: :shrug:

You write well enough so we may suppose you aren't stupid. What worth is in a strategy of playing to lose?:shrug: If you expect to stay here, please get with the program.

I have looked at enough of your math to see you understand changing base well enough to explain it. Shall we start there? Go slow Stan; baby steps. No preachin', just teachin'. By the numbers Stan.:eek2:

That is all.:D

He shoots.... HE SCORES!!!

Stanley, someone was just asking me if I was prepared for winter. If you get into my tree I will be all set. It is gratifying to see that you stay so true to your form. You are not letting the cold unfeeling rules of the forum interfer with your calling. Good luck with it.

Bill

Stanley,

you are living proof that Fundementalism stops a thinking mind.

Go preach somewhere else. I suggest you put your posts on an Islamic website. Now THERE are some real heathens who need your prattle and babble. Don't let the fact that they are armed with automatic weapons slow you down. Good-bye.

Last drop, unless you want to create a theology comedy forum. I have a few I could throw in there from time to time that I see. I have a whole bunch of comics about different religious groups that are really funny, including a bunch about mine.

The forum wouldn't have to be all comics though, writing like this would be great there.