Science Forums

Looking for Graphical Physics Engine.

I would like it if someone could either assist in the development of, or could develop a Graphical Physics Engine ot demonstrate the viability of the purposed Unified Field Theory.

Post here, IM or PM me if your interested. If people would like I could post what I figure would have to go on in the program for it to work properly.

Don't have such a program. I also don't know if they have the capabilities I am looking for.

They can handle symoblic logic and are designed for handling math and physics. They can recognize a large group of special functions, and they can make 3D plots. I can't imagine something you'd need that you couldn't find inbuilt, or at least write in fairly simply.

-Will

What I want to do is make a program that has a defined hypersphere, such that if a body attempts to leave the boundaries it corresponds to the other side of the hypersphere, that can spontaneously spawn more particles, which would be defined as vertexs carrying with them handedness, and magnitude of charge, and possible states of orbit following the Pauli Exclusion Princible and Chirality.

So that like handedness will repulse each other, and unlike will attract. so that they form geodesics via orbital mechanics. Such that from frame to frame the orbits follow a fibonaccian progression, and the order of possible states are [math]q_t!/q_f![/math].

would those programs be capable of what I am looking for?

What I want to do is make a program that has a defined hypersphere, such that if a body attempts to leave the boundaries it corresponds to the other side of the hypersphere, that can spontaneously spawn more particles, which would be defined as vertexs carrying with them handedness, and magnitude of charge, and possible states of orbit following the Pauli Exclusion Princible and Chirality.

So that like handedness will repulse each other, and unlike will attract. so that they form geodesics via orbital mechanics. Such that from frame to frame the orbits follow a fibonaccian progression, and the order of possible states are [math]q_t!/q_f![/math].

would those programs be capable of what I am looking for?

Certainly they can handle mathematically a hypersphere with a "wrap around" type boundary condition.

If you want to spontaneously spawn anything you'll have to define the rules relating to this, and depending on how you want to handle any simulations the run time could grow quite quickly with the size of the sphere.

"Handedness" and charge are easily definable, if handedness relates to some sort of rotational properties you could probably handle it easily with quaternions. Quaternions are certainly included in mathematica.

"Forming geodesics" seems like nonsense. Your hyerpshpere obviously has geodesics, but there don't seem to be any other surfaces involved in what you want to model.

-Will

The vertexs will need to form into orbits at given radius in accordance with Pauli-exculsion and Chalirity.

From this the graphical portion of the engine will need to perform transformations based upon the binds formed by the vertexs. So vertex, [math]v_1[/math] forms stable orbit with vertex, [math]v_2[/math], such that they form a line, if we keep adding vertexs to this system, they should form more and more complex orbital relationships such that they form a metamorphic shape within our hyperspace. I want this program to predict the outcome of a given charge-orbitial state so as to get at least sub-atomic level particles.

(the vertexs should form into polygons)

Oh and the vertexs have a constant velocity of c.

It would be useful if I could center the frame onto one of the given vertexs such that I could watch the progression of the whole thing from it as the "rest" state.

demonstrate the viability of the purposed Unified Field Theory.

<removed>. Show us the path of a light ray in a gravitational field - Newton, General Relativity, and your theory. Calculate the precession of Mercury's aphelion and compare to the historical record. Calculate the relativistic correction to the GPS system for velocity vs. ground and height above the geoid.

Here's a start, <removed>,

http://arXiv.org/abs/gr-qc/9909014

Amer. J. Phys. 71 770 (2003)

Phys. Rev. Lett. 92 121101 (2004)

falling light

[math]K = \frac{\epsilon\mu}{\epsilon_0\mu_0} + \gamma\frac{\epsilon\mu}{\epsilon_0\mu_0}[/math]

Calculate it yourself.

Oh and note: This is Two. Do not call me Child as I do not appreciate it..

P.S. Gravity is not a "Field" nor is it a "Force". This is laid out in GR. So "Crack a book" yourself. I make mistakes and am an imperfect flesh bag, whom gets the flu and colds from time to time, I miss so much, and I remember less than I will ever know. You are very much the same.