Science Forums

Your age

Aki

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very encouraging to find so much intellect amoungst all the young people at Hypography. I was quite surprised to see so many young individuals participating at this forum. This knowledge is somewhat humbling for myself considering that I'll turn 63 this Sept. I must congratulate everyone of these youth for seizing the opportunity while they are still young enough to make a significant contribution.

I think the core problem is teaching religion only and not teaching any science.
eMTee you were literally brain washed. not to be offensive at all...it's scary and just thought i'd point it out to you.

It's not science that brain washes you, but the lack of common sence in evolution and atheism that does. No offence.

hey i didn't say that top quote..that was someone else.

and obviously here is where opinions get in the way of the fact that you were brainwashed. yawwwwwwn, whatever dude. you think that way because your mind has been churned to believe for years. but i know it's what you believe in, not trying to "convert you to the dark side" or anything like that.

Sometimes I don't think it should be legal to homeschool your kids. If it's illegal to not put your kid through school, how can it not be illegal to say you are teaching them at home and then just put a bunch of fantasies in their heads and no real knowledge? Do they have to pass a GED exam or anything like that?

Sometimes I don't think it should be legal to homeschool your kids. If it's illegal to not put your kid through school, how can it not be illegal to say you are teaching them at home and then just put a bunch of fantasies in their heads and no real knowledge? Do they have to pass a GED exam or anything like that?
sounds like fodder for another thread.

If the public school taught absolutes and morals, then the class will be worth going to...but sence values and morals are going down the drain along side the classroom, one would have to homeschool to be sure it's taught to thier kids.

And many do pass the GED exams, do not underestimate the homeschoolers just because I apear as uninteligent.

To you it seems that religion is foolishness, and creation is only based on faith, which is nothing.

Do you know that even YOU rely on faith in your everyday life? consider the morning...will you wake up in the morning? will the sun rise in the morning? Will your car not fail you?...the list goes on and on.

You rely on faith with everything you do, Is there any evidence that you will not have a flat tomorrow? I could say no..thus you have no evidence of it not happening. But unlike Faith that the tire won't go out..I have rock solid evidence of there being a god threw evidence you ouly consider to throw in the trash.