intensity of gravity,

sucking everything in

including light.

From this perspective,

there seems to be time,

and there also seems to be

this moment, forever.

Iono, man.

What real proof do we have that time is infact a dimension? isnt it equally plausable that we live in one infinate, constatly progressive moment?? :)
Hummmm; Constantly progressive moment? Sounds like the passage of time to me. Maybe you could go into a little more detail Tart, I fail to see the difference between your expression and our common understanding of time. Progressive moment equals change and that describes a passing from one state into another.

Websters; 'Progressive',.... moving forward.

Moving forward; Sounds like a dimension to me. Maybe you could elaborate a bit and explain why your understanding of progressive doesn't mean; 'moving forward'.......................Infy

ah, excellent, infy, i will gladly ellaborate.

it starts with one's perception of "moving foreward". instead of thinking of progression as time or progressing numerals, i think what i am trying to express is that perhaps progression is more...erm..."darwinian". what a horrible example, but perhaps the ever changing and evolving surroundings of what we percieve IS progression, but that instead of thinking of the ortations of planets and effects of gravity as examples of time, instead take them at face value, perhaps they arent anything more than what they appear, the effects of gravity. it goes way back in time, humans wondering why sometimes it was light and sometimes it was darker, and therefore that constituted an idae of "time". but, instead think of it and the moving and changing effects of gravity in the cosmos.

of course, that could very well be complete bunk. im abou thalf playing the devils advocite here, so bare with me :)