Science Forums

What You Believe But Can Not Prove.

Not quite on the same topic but same idea:

I find it hard to believe that a person can heal at a distance but have seen it happen, how does energy travel? is it in the mind? is it because we will it to happen? Even though we get results and they are favourable, how do you explain energy travelling through space and time?

I also believe in Homeopathy, many don't. yet I am living proof it works, as are many I work with. As they are not human in the true sense of the word, they cannot lie, so I have to assume again, energy, which is what Homeopathy is classed as, works.

Laura

I believe that particles are hyper-geometries.

I believe that ALL particles are hyper-geometries created when the 2 dimensional electromagnetic wave intersects either matter locally or when one wave intersects another; 'as in quantum fluctuations'..............Infy

Not quite on the same topic but same idea:

I find it hard to believe that a person can heal at a distance but have seen it happen, how does energy travel? is it in the mind? is it because we will it to happen? Even though we get results and they are favourable, how do you explain energy travelling through space and time?

I also believe in Homeopathy, many don't. yet I am living proof it works, as are many I work with. As they are not human in the true sense of the word, they cannot lie, so I have to assume again, energy, which is what Homeopathy is classed as, works.

Laura

I also believe that Reiki and Homeopathy can heal, but I am not very sure if it is always the case!

Can there be a proof, for such cases?:shrug: