Science Forums

Family Values: Abortion

MagnetMan

I don't feel it is an objectionable thread, I merely wanted to point out that we were not your only source. What is the title of your book, and where can we view your documentaries?

My book website is listed below. The SABC (South African Broadcasting Corporation) owns a dozen of my early productions. Witchdoctor; The Handicap of Deafness and The Life of Mahamta Ghandi in South Africa are the best known. Most others are based on African Culture. Several were banned from public airing becauise of my anti-apartheid stance at the time. RTHK. (Radio Televisioon Hong Kong) owns some 35 of my productions which made under contract to them. All are under the title of "Here In Hong Kong." Most of those are based on Chinese culture. The rest of my productions, some on wild life behavior, have appeared intermittantly on sundicated televisions networks world wide up until recently. I have been out of production for the past twelve years raising my kids and have not renewed my contracts.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic