Science Forums

Limit users to 3 votes in 24 hour period

InfiniteNow

Perhaps we could limit users to 3 votes every 24 hours. Just a thought... I have to go open a bunch of polls right now that I have read already and which have no additional posts just to clear them from my New Posts list.

Democracy Suppressor!!! :wave: :girl_hug: :boy_hug:

:boy_hug:

Perhaps we could limit users to 3 votes every 24 hours. Just a thought... I have to go open a bunch of polls right now that I have read already and which have no additional posts just to clear them from my New Posts list.

We could archive old polls perhaps, by moving them to an "Old polls" forum and not make that forum appear in the "Latest threads" view. It's a simple solution.

We could archive old polls perhaps, by moving them to an "Old polls" forum and not make that forum appear in the "Latest threads" view. It's a simple solution

Whatever works best / is easiest...

I still want to see if someone posts something new... It's just very often that someone will go on a voting spree... WHEEE... Too bad it's not that easy to elect a president in the US. :eek2: