Science Forums

Racoon Is Really AI

Racoon

Comes to think about it,,,

Racoon has been programed. Only an Intelligent AI could it indeed admit it was AI.

And Learn, and Move on to bigger Galaxies.. :)

Turtle could program AI.

All that Katabatak stuff he's been Mumbo-Jumbo about could hold Key!

AI programmed to pass off as human: posting with synthesized Human Emotions.

Capitilizing certain words...

Using extensive Emoticons.

Appearing fallible..

Me yhinks Racoon could Be AI if there was such a thing..????

Your notice has been Served :eek: :hyper: :) :hyper: :hyper:

I am guessing that this will move to Strange Claims within 24 hours. Unless of course the admins truly belive that Racoon's admission of being AI is true.

As for the claim of the cleverness of proclaiming that only the greatest of AI could actually claim it is AI, may I remind you the famous last words of Vizzini, another self proclaimed genius...

"You only think I guessed wrong! That's what's so funny! I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha"

Bill

The whole point of the Turing Test is that, to pass it, a computer program must interact with a human being via a teletype (modern equivalent: message board, email, or chat) in such a way that the human believe the program to be another human. It’s easy for a human being to fail the Turing Test, convincing another human being that he is in fact a computer program – cutely devious and perverse, but easy.

Just so the hypothetical programming genius behind RacoonBot doesn’t think me a complete dummy, lemme try it on a couple of choice bot-busters I’ve discovered over the years.

RacoonBot!

How did you get along with your father and mother?

What’s half of the quantity 7 + 3?

Hey raccoon?

You may be artificial,

but you're still Intelligent.

Know much about the healing and knowledge given to us by the San Pedro Cacti that I dexylemed, detrailed, chopped up in a blender mixed with H20, and is now Boiling in two giant pots over my stove?

Mescalito found our conciousness

that we're all experiencing.

My AI is telling us our assemblage points are GLOWING