Science Forums

Whats your highest ideal life experience ?

clapstyx

I love making new enemies! :hyper:

C'mon boys, play nice.....:hyper:

My highest life ideal experience has been the year I spent in Venezuela. I volunteered at a Produce Market giving my free labor to poor peasant who was trying to eek out a living.

I think that if people, More people, would spend a little less time arguing and instead give a little more compassion and a helping hand, then everyone would be better off.

If everyone helped their neighbor, then Nobody would need help! :hyper:

Hey Racoon : I was actually thinking in terms of the future, what during the course of the remainder of your life would be the ultimate the point at which you would have no regrets if you were asked on your deathbed whether life had been what you expected or whether it had just been a waste of time.

Then that would be a bit selfish.

If I could visit all 7 continents. Understand my fellow man on many different cultural levels. (i have got 3 continents down)

I would love to be in a Shaolin Temple and be a monk for a while.

Feel Zen! Like right now, just getting excited thinking about it!

I see the possibility of this thread Clapstyx.

I can't divulge all my private ambitions yet...

What about you?

I want to drive every road that crosses the Continental Divide

I want to pay off my mortgage

I want to disapoint a beautiful woman who falls in love with me

I want to write a novel and have it published

I want to write a screenplay and have it filmed

I want to direct a movie

I want to see my kids take pride in their accomplishments

I want to design, build and fly an airplane

I want to invent something that becomes commonplace

I want to be a guest speaker at Trenton State College (University of NJ?)

I want to spend time in space

That is it for now.

Bill

Guest chendoh

For me, the point at which I would have no regrets would be at my deathbed.

Life is not what I had hoped for. Expectations can turn into disappointment, and I feel that the body/mind does not waste time, but consumes it.

Life and living are full of great expectations, but reminiscing of what had been

expected…. What has happened….. Would be fun, but it would be.

"A waste of time".

I would rather spend the time, if I were able, comforting and reassuring whoever was there, that came to comfort me.

Death, is only, another plane of existence. Whether it is in the form of a consciousness or stardust, I will not know what type until it happens.

May I ask retorical?

Have you experienced love?

Have experienced the crossing of a loved one?

Helped in their hospice care?

If you have, then you might know the answers to your questions.

Search yourself to bring them out. Because these questions and answers are unique to each and everyone of us.

….the only thing faster than light is your mind…..:lol:.......chendoh.....

I was actually thinking in terms of the future, what during the course of the remainder of your life would be the ultimate the point at which you would have no regrets if you were asked on your deathbed whether life had been what you expected or whether it had just been a waste of time.

To leave this realm owing no man.

To give back to this world, more than I've used.

To have made my peace with all those I've offended.

To find another, who sincerely wishes to know my mind and,

To also know the mind of another completely.

To be the first to develop a workable plan to save the world and create global harmony between all people and with nature.

The question then is what can you do to make that life experience a possibility.

For me this is the highest goal any person alive can pursue and so in its achievement they would qualify for humanity's greatest prize.

Guest chendoh

My apologies on my tangent to your earlier question.

It is getting better, but I am still dealing with the recent death of my father.

"The question then is what can you do to make that life experience a possibility".

It's a struggle, but I try to follow my "golden rule"

"The good lord didn't put me here to cause trouble, but if I do, make amends"

I'm sorry clapstyx, but someone beat you to it.

There is a program in place already, its called human nature and it was workable at one time, but over the eons became corrupted, and I'm not sure if we can ever get it back.

However, like the other posters in this thread, I believe that we, (human nature) want to and can attain the higher goals that you describe.

What do you mean by,"humanity's greatest prize"?

….the only thing faster than light is your mind…..:lol:.......chendoh.....:)

Hi Chendoh,

I guess ultimately its up for us to all to collectively imagine how best to symbolise the token that you would give to that person amoung us who was able to unite all people (and indeed all species) in the pursuit of a common goal, that laid down a workable pathway to the highest future such that anyone could follow, knowing precisely where they were going, agreeing with going there, and knowing how from their present moment, such that they could travel with supportive companions of common mind.

A single gold coin wrapped in the leaf of a common tree that could survive the sacrifice should be enough. Given out of love for the many sacrifices that this person probably had to make to walk a path of uncommon difficulty in advance to make sure that it was safe.

The person you are looking for is a true guide.

Other objectives on my agenda include creating points of perfect agreement.

So much in music depends on perfect timing just as much as it does on tone. Since the creation of perfect global harmony would seem to be absolute ideal of sorts, that we might have some chance of commonly agreeing to, I seek to study the nature of harmony so that I can greater understand the experience and begin to replicate it other areas using the logic of its creation. By conceptualising some formation of the concept I can then automatically refine it to a higher level by aligning it with every other common goal I have ever set out to pursue and so benefiting from the work done in every other area in advance...which aids the final standard of the final project by creating all of the developmental resources in my earlier past.

In pursuit of perfect agreement, the state of our ecosystem weighs heavily upon my mind, the course of our progress is far from ideal. Indeed the global challenge in solving this problem has little to do with the mechanics of science and technology and more to do with the fact that we have been unable to agree on a common ideal or a point of truth that we can collectively position ourselves with.

Realising that to harmonise our efforts we would have to reach and least one single point of perfect harmony I seek to find that one first point where there is no disagreement.

When it comes to the issue of the environment and industrial progress I believe its all about achieving perfect balance between the two often competing interests. One approach I am pursuing is to harmonise the two so that they work in a common direction. The invention of a reusable type of plasticised paper, that is more durable and can be perpetually cleaned and reused in all existing applications, sold as a fundraiser to create an income stream in favour of the environment and through its use saving forests, seemed just one way for commerce to play a role in saving the world.

The point of balance, I think, is what must be defined, perfectly defined, such that no person can find logical disagreement.

In terms of our global situation I would like to declare that the perfect point of balance in terms of CO2 is that point where the rate of sequestration is equal to the rate of emission (ramped up in the beginning to restore the overburden releases that have not been accounted for). If we can agree that for the future of our species the ideal is for CO2 to be constant and stable, perfectly balanced such that..

It is up to us as individuals to imagine what the absolute highest ideal is in every situation and challenge ourselves to define something higher so that we begin to think in a common direction, in harmony, in the pursuit of the creation.

Once we have established that global harmony is our common goal we will have founded our humanity on the most secure and noble of common ground.

Our second challenge is being commonly aware that everybody else has caught up, that we have reached the poeint where we are on a common wavelegth. This will take a symbolic expression of the literal.

I have requested paperwork from the Guinness Book of world records for an attempt at having the most people playing music simultaneously. I was thinking that perhaps dawn on a given morning might be the best with the hope that all amoung us might hear music in the distance as the new age begins.

If we agree on above enough to give it a try, let me know.

I like the idea of a plasticized reusable 'Paper'. :)

Thats a good one.

As far as Global Harmony, which I am all for, It AIN'T gonna happen.

It never has, and it probably never will.

"WE are the World :) :) We are the Children :) "

has already been done....

I think you're headed in the right direction Clapstyx! :)

Lets see where this can take us.

Hold on,

this aint over just yet

Theres a chance that you may be

The one that I need.

Here in my arms

You are my only retreat

When your love it shines on me

and I can be free.

Two times ago

When I walked this world alone

And we missed each other

by a momentary glance.

Who would have known,

that I missed you by a chance.

Babe,

Your love will fall on me,

When you know, its the only thing left u need.

When Im waiting

and your looking for me

I'll be holdin, a candle to my door.

When our minds collide

And we're makin time

You know the world would find a way

For us to be.

Theres a nale

in my coffin

And she asked me to believe

"Youve gotta love somebody

Somebody like me" Yeah eah eah