Science Forums

Homosexuality and the forces of resurrection

Tatsuko

• 2 months later...
Of all the threads to be resuscitated...

CLEAR!!!

Beep...beep...beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep........ .

Boerseun, you don't have to be in this topic. And if you are uneasy with the freedom of speech, you shouldn't be on a public forum, thank you.

Now, I came here to tell you that new articles have been publised. Links are on top of the Letters. Moshiu especially is very impressing.

Greetz,

Tatsuko.

Boerseun, you don't have to be in this topic.

Thank you.

And if you are uneasy with the freedom of speech, you shouldn't be on a public forum, thank you.

Tasuko old buddy old pal, I have no problems with freedom of speech in the least. What I do, however, have a problem with, is when that freedom is abused to allow drivel to be published. Besides, that comment of your of this being a public forum is also, well, slightly wrong. This is a science forum, with clear guidelines as to how things work here.

I have read your links to the 'Forbidden Letters', and, quite honestly, found it hilarious. These kinda things aren't what Hypo is about, though.

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you.

Tasuko old buddy old pal, I have no problems with freedom of speech in the least. What I do, however, have a problem with, is when that freedom is abused to allow drivel to be published. Besides, that comment of your of this being a public forum is also, well, slightly wrong. This is a science forum, with clear guidelines as to how things work here.

I have read your links to the 'Forbidden Letters', and, quite honestly, found it hilarious. These kinda things aren't what Hypo is about, though.

Boerseun, whether this is drivel or not remains to be seen. And if it it is drivel, drivel is allowed under the freedom of speech. Then, you say this Forum is about science. Theology is considered a science, so is quantum physics. And they are discussed in the letters.

Boerseun, whether this is drivel or not remains to be seen. And if it it is drivel, drivel is allowed under the freedom of speech. Then, you say this Forum is about science. Theology is considered a science, so is quantum physics. And they are discussed in the letters.

FWIW, there is no freedom of speech here. We decide what content is allowed and what is not. We created a theology forum for people to discuss religious philosophy or the social effects of religion as a secular subject. We strongly discourage anything that could be considered preaching.

• 2 weeks later...
We created a theology forum for people to discuss religious philosophy

Exactly. And that is what alchemy is about. You may not have understood this yet, but that is what alchemy is about.

And there is a new article published on those Letters which deals almost exclusively with Quantum Physics.

http://www.world-mysteries.com/PhilipGardiner/forbidden_letters_11.htm

Greetz,

Tatsuko.

• 4 weeks later...
Dear members,

...The Letters say that only certain (!) homosexuals have the necessary balance of the microcosmic male and female (animus/anima) to safely conduct the forces of resurrection. Which sheds a light on the very old speculations on the possible homosexual orientation of Jesus Christ (mythological or historical).

Greetings,

Tatsuko.

Greetings Tatsuko,

I have found historical evidence that Jesus was gay, and if not an alchemist he was at the very least an accomplished stage magician. Here's some of my findings I posted in the 'Was Jesus Married?' thread:

Jesus wasn't married because he was a gay magician. It's in the ancient texts. Gay magicinas show up regularly, like Sigmond & Roy or Pen & Teller.

Web Results 1 - 10 of about 1,890,000 for Jesus was gay. (0.25 seconds )

http://skeptically.org/newtestament/id5.html

Thanks Turtle, well done (although Secret Mark is mentioned too by the Paris 4!). (Letter 5?) Although I think this is all fiction (secret mark), just to communicate the homosexual connection. Because our 'Jesus' is not a person, but a microcosmic stone. But it is good that you found out on your own. Secret Mark is of course discredited like hell by theologians (fance Christ being a gay man!).

Deleted by InfiniteNow for failure to cite source.

Tatsuko,

Cite your sources. From where did you copy/paste the above?

Sir, Madam,

I would like you to adress me a bit more elegantly (cite your sources).

You can simply find any source by taking a uncommon sequence of words from that article (uncommon, because google will give 100.000 hits when you enter 'How do I know'), so, in this case

exemplifying the chosen means of expiation

(taken from the text above), go to google, then to advanced search, then to exact phrase and then the article will be given.

Vincent Bridges » Fulcanelli’s Final Revelation: Raising the Djed ...

Fulcanelli informs us: “Above is the divine cross, exemplifying the chosen means of expiation; below is the global cross, fixing the pole of the northern ...

vincentbridges.com/?page_id=51 - 102k -

You can simply find any source by taking a uncommon sequence of words from that article (uncommon, because google will give 100.000 hits when you enter 'How do I know'), so, in this case

exemplifying the chosen means of expiation

(taken from the text above), go to google, then to advanced search, then to exact phrase and then the article will be given.

Or, you could check out the rules on this site, and how it's explicitly stated that you need to cite your sources... That, to me anyway, would seem the more appropriate method.

Tally-ho...

Or, you could check out the rules on this site, and how it's explicitly stated that you need to cite your sources... That, to me anyway, would seem the more appropriate method.

Tally-ho...

Rule number 1 only says:

# In general, back up your claims by using links or references.

In general.

And rule number 10 says:

# Rude and offensive behaviour is not tolerated and might lead to instant banning (at the discretion of the forum staff). This includes forum posts.

And ordering people to do this or that ['cite your sources'] is rude.

Tally-ho.