Science Forums

M$ does Python

oh, i know this one, they will add a button to the VS.net and a library:

the button would be "microsoftize this", and once clicked, it will first obfuscate the code, then add a bunch of useless junk to it, then put in volnurabilities choosing randomly from 100 to 100000 from its quintillion volnurability database, then put the copyright header on it, and compile python into opcode, which would translate everything already into hex, so you wont be able to read your own code, oh and lastly they will make it print out hardware requirements for running the script, nothing less then a 2 gig box with 512 ram will do....

and a library, called black box, that will take up 120 megs on your system, and be completely undocumented, add a line to copyright, making even finding out the names of functions in the library illegal, oh and you would have to include it in each program to make them actually run....

Nice to see ya back, Buffy, hope you are here to stay for a while :)

My M$DN extortion payment, er, subscription (I've been good, I let it lapse for almost 2 years) shows up in the mail tomorrow. I'll let you know...

Buffy doesn't go away, she just gets stuck having to work occasionally to pay for the good tequila and trips to Disneyland!

Cheers,

Buffy

• 2 weeks later...
nothing less then a 2 gig box with 512 ram will do....
It's enough to use XP, to need just about that! :rainbow:

The company portable I'm typing on right now has half a gig and task manager shows more than half of it sucked up before any app is running...

• 1 month later...