Abstruce

Foundations of the Universe" by M. Luckiesh, D.Sc. Director of

Lighting Research Laboratory, General Electric Company,

printed in 1925, page V:

"In the far-off stellar crucibles we see the same laws being

obeyed as in our laboratories. As we trace down to the

almost infinitesimal constituents of the extremely minute

atom we find that apparently IT DOES NOT EXIST AT ALL as the

realistic matter which we have SUPPOSED IT TO BE.

There at its very foundation it seems to consist of electric

charges which probably SIMULATE THE MOTION OF CELESTIAL

BODIES. It is becoming more and more certain that the

apparent complexity of nature is due to our lack of

knowledge. As the picture unfolds it promises a MARVELOUS

SIMPLICITY."

Even though this was written in 1925 it seems to lend credence to my argument that Celestial Mechanics are the same as Quantum Mechanics and actually do follow the same principals and structure.

http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/...csu/powersof10/

Compare this graphic with the powers of 10 at 10-15.

http://universe-review.ca/I03-02-apm.jpg

Why do Scientist deny this is beyond me, it is just plain common sense.

Now if we argue that two Vector Dimensions exist that we are able to observe i.e. Quantum and Celestial this would not eliminate other Dimensions that we can not observe.

Each Dimension is based on size and frequency and momentum of matter, they contain variables and breaking points, whereby multiple building blocks can exist to build larger or smaller structures within each said Dimension until a barrier is approached, then E=M creates a building block of the next dimension larger or smaller.

I have a graphic that will illustrate the motion of matter and its angular momentum energy.

http://fred.mitchellware.com/fractals/gallery01/mggs_9-star-spoke-npppppppp-balanced_02_medium.png

Now we can join QM and SR by creating a UT incorporating this understanding and by understanding forces of energy or matter in motion. This will certainly lead to an understanding of Gravity.

Abstruce,

I think a lot of us have had a similar thought, but it just doesn't hold water, and, as Tormod mentioned, was abandoned by most long ago.

The post did remind me of this really cool demonstration of the scales we are considering when we speak of the extremely vast and the extremely tiny.

Feel free to check it out when you have a few moments and enjoy!

Cheers. :)

~~~~~~~~~~

InfiniteNow

Abstruce,

I think a lot of us have had a similar thought, but it just doesn't hold water, and, as Tormod mentioned, was abandoned by most long ago.

The post did remind me of this really cool demonstration of the scales we are considering when we speak of the extremely vast and the extremely tiny.

I know it is hard not to believe everything you read, I think of this every time I read the Bible.

Yet I know the tendency of Nature is to repeat itself.

Because everything is energy, everything in the observable Universe must be the same in structure, no matter how large or small.

The answer is simple and not complicated.

Sometimes we like to complicate things that should be simplified.

This image illustrates how I envision energy in vortex motion creating bent Space within the individual vortices.

If you could envision the eye of an Hurricane only dealing with the distortion of the fabric of Space.

http://fred.mitchellware.com/fractals/gallery01/mggs_9-star-spoke-npppppppp-balanced_02_medium.png

The answer then would unfold like this due to the cyclonic motion of energy, energy is compressed.

When energy is compresed it over speeds past the speed of light until it precipitates in the form of matter.

Once energy forms matter in its compressed state it is held together by its own centrifugal forces.

When the energy slows within the atom to less than the speed of light then the matter decays.

Abstruce,

That is AWESOME!!!!!

Here is one thing it did not illustrate and that is when we view the structure of many many super clusters of Galaxies they kind of resemble strands of DNA. I will try to find the evidence of the structures.

Abstruce,

The Universe is defined by mass, energy, space, and time. Of course, we don't understand what "mass," "energy," "space" and "time" are in terms of other notions. Except the physicists can tell us how to "measure" them. That is physicist's concepts of mass, energy, space, and time are phenomenologically: measures. Physicists know a great about the most likely relationship between them ( in a statistical manner - i.e., we don't know the underlying ontological relationship).

A dissipative/replicative structure as a model is defined as a "typed" system, where the type excludes subsystems. A dissipative/replicative structure is primarily a matter of kind, not a matter of degree. One must remember that a dissipative/replicative structure is A MODEL, not the actual natural system. There are two types of material dissipative/replicative structures: microsystems and macrosystems. Initially, macrosystems and microsystems are defined at the major level of material complexity. A microsystem, M, of major material complexity N is contained in a macrosystem of major material complexity N or lower. M can be contained in (and composes part of) a microsystem Mc, which is of major complexity N+1 or higher.

Macrosystems: Our Universe, Milky Way Galaxy, Sol: Solar system, Jupiter, Earth, Gaia, Hypersea, Metaman.

Microsystems: a gluon quanta, an electron quanta, a proton particle, an omega particle, a helium atom, a carbon-12 atom, a water(H2O) molecule, a prion molecule, a Halococcus cell, a Hyella cell, a Tridacna organism, a butterfly organism, an ant colony (family), a human family, a Mayoruna tribe (society), The US government (society), Microsoft corporation (society), The World Wide Web (cybersociety).

Subsystems: photon, gamma rays, superconducting electron pair, Einstein-Bose condensate, ion, cation, Ryberg atom, a viriod, a virus, a gamete, a skin cell, an ant, an orphan, a website, in bankruptcy dot.com company, a viral email joke.

Distribution in energy is: matter (or constant information) in "energetic" motion (random information in process). Distribution in space is a fixed amount of matter (or information) in more space(patterned information in process). Distribution in time and structure is: correlation of "bits" of matter in time (patterned and random information in process).

In other words, communication is the changing of patterned information, whether it be random (nothing pattern) or ordered (something pattern). Dissipation is a form of distribution of communication, where the encoding or decoding of information is based on either communication in energy, time&structure, or space. Replication is a form of distribution of communication, where the encoding or decoding of information is based on either communication in energy, time&structure, or space.

All systems are formed by matter in motion. It is the motion that is replicate in nature.

Motion of matter creates the distortion of space and the effect of Gravity as we understand it. To measure Gravitational waves, is to measure the curvature of space.

• 3 weeks later...

That is AWESOME!!!!!

Here is one thing it did not illustrate and that is when we view the structure of many many super clusters of Galaxies they kind of resemble strands of DNA. I will try to find the evidence of the structures.

Abstruce,

Ever find the aforementioned evidence regarding resemblance of galaxies to strands of DNA?

Abstruce,

Ever find the aforementioned evidence regarding resemblance of galaxies to strands of DNA?

I have not yet found it. However I am meeting with a theoretical physicist on Sunday in Austin.

I will be presenting an alternative view to string theory. Yet I hope to incorporate elements of string theory.

We know that nature is based on chance at the quantum level, this may explain why AE could not create a mathematical unification equation.

We may be able to predict motion of matter in nature and the universe yet our inability to observe may be preventing our ability to understand.

What is needed is a fresh new approach.

When energy is compresed it over speeds past the speed of light until it precipitates in the form of matter.

I like this alot!

As I understand an absolute rest has yet to be found.

Matter can not exceed the speed of light. However, the speed in reference to WHAT can it not exceed is a question.

With your description of matter being a result of energy exceeding the velocity of its travel speed, it creates a sense of understanding in the equations resulting in explaining it will require infinite energy. When looked at in the sense of no observing reference frame matter can not have a determinable velocity. Thus being it could possible redescribed as, matter can not appear to exceed what is C because when it does no more change occurs further than what it is, it remains in the form of matter. The fastest available push force is the fastest available function of energy in trasportation. hmm.. very interesting thoughts. I wont get into any more than this.. This thinking should keep me entertained long enough untill I can put together a more logical thought model