Science Forums

Gravity : down to earth model, that will knock your socks off.

On 6/14/2023 at 10:34 AM, SPBpolymath said:

For first video: it is for you to decide every single time you have to, not for me to declare. 

Metamorphic key that I might have found it could not be the key that opens any specific door it could be key that opens specific door for a specific person. What one may find behind that door may be dependent on his intension. 

I like playing with Metaphors. Yet, if one is not into coded in them patterns in his eyes it may look like crazy talk:)

1 hour ago, grzegorzsz830402 said:

No Back to Gravity.

If I would start my topic: "Gravity is a repulsion force not attraction force" you have this other way around, and please don't be like those people in past that defend their initial intuitive assumption just because they go used to think that way.

Nice of you to drop all pretenses and finally reveal yourself to be totally batshit crazy.

I do hope you can at least be more entertaining; otherwise SPBpolymath will be proven correct that this thread really is a joke and a waste of time.

7 minutes ago, grzegorzsz830402 said:

Nice of you to drop all pretenses and finally reveal yourself to be totally batshit crazy.

And as you not stated what you are against and why that could not be. We all can assume that you are against Heliocentric model. 

Maybe you are one of that flat earth guys. 

taunt:

a remark made in order to anger, wound, or provoke someone.

provoke or challenge (someone) with insulting remarks.

Nod : to make a quick downward motion of the head whether deliberately (as in expressing assent or salutation) 

37 minutes ago, grzegorzsz830402 said:

otherwise SPBpolymath will be proven correct that this thread really is a joke and a waste of time.

One thing I am definitely not afraid of is to be wrong about something. Unfortunately in this case I am not, yet if I was in some other hypothetical example then SPBPOLYMATH would be proven correct, and you would be jest parrot on his shoulder. 

1 hour ago, grzegorzsz830402 said:

And as you not stated what you are against and why that could not be. We all can assume that you are against Heliocentric model. 

Maybe you are one of that flat earth guys. 

taunt:

a remark made in order to anger, wound, or provoke someone.

provoke or challenge (someone) with insulting remarks.

Nod : to make a quick downward motion of the head whether deliberately (as in expressing assent or salutation) 

taunt: something that will get you banned.