Science Forums

Gravity : down to earth model, that will knock your socks off.

14 minutes ago, SPBpolymath said:

Riddle me this.

A square has more area than a circle.

A sphere has more volume than a cube.

So then does the Tesseract have more warpage than the Hopf Fibration? Warpage is measured in tetration rather than exponentiation. Or does the Hopf Fibration have tetrationally more surface warpage?

It's not about the riddle. You asked me a question? Because the answer to the riddle is the question you asked. Because it can be it can be communicated in form of question or demand. 

19 minutes ago, SPBpolymath said:

Riddle me this.

A square has more area than a circle.

A sphere has more volume than a cube.

So then does the Tesseract have more warpage than the Hopf Fibration? Warpage is measured in tetration rather than exponentiation. Or does the Hopf Fibration have tetrationally more surface warpage?

It's not about the riddle. You asked me a question? Because the answer to the riddle is the question you asked. Because it can be it can be communicated in form of question or demand. 

And try to find pattern match with metaphor of Thors Hammer, Dogmas religious and representation in science, information realm.( in psychological meaning not religious) Unified TOE and it's "value" in various "currencies". 

Something to play with. 

Multidisciplinary pattern match exercises. 

Enjoy. 

1 hour ago, SPBpolymath said:

NOW LOOK WHOSE TRYING TO SAVE FACE

In a sense that it is some kind of IQ contest. To be honest you impressed me with your intellectual abilities,  I have no Idea if I did passed your selection. There is no one we watching or reading this accept me and you probably. So I could lose only in your eyes. Communication: message >>>signal coding >>>>signal decoding >>>>message received 

Message sent, message received >>>>checksum

Noise to signal issues ????

Misunderstanding????

Probability at current chanel???

Reputation????

Probability of any gains losses at this particular platform. 

If there is any one reading this and not participating I could care less what they think of me or you. 

Yet I do care what you think.

So maybe I have lost face in your eyes. You should assume worst of me, and never trust as I do not intend to ask for it. If you would have something of worth you now how easy it would be to replace me after you would show any signs of trust and there would be someone with bad intention wanting take advantage of it? I have no face here. Your trust issues are reasonable. 

“I ask not for a lighter burden, but broader shoulders,” says a Jewish proverb.

Ask yourself how good is your TOE. How confident you are about it. Outside edge of science you are on your own. Trade is difficult yet not impossible. 

"They set off to look for the holy grail – which is a symbol of salvation, container of the “nourishing” blood of Christ, keeper of redemption. Each knight leaves on his quest, individually. Each knight enters the forest, to begin his search, at the point that looks darkest to him."

Quote from Jordan Peterson.

I have to go. Already got myself in trouble with my woman. Yet intellectual feast at that level it is rare and far between.  I had to indulge myself. 

19 hours ago, grzegorzsz830402 said:

So, if there is anything interesting for you OceanBreeze, shoot.

Awestruck, probably not yet, curious, probably more with possible grudge then my model yet, it will change. If not entertained then you have no sense of humor:)

Oh, this has definitely started to be entertaining, now that you are having a conversation with our famous member, who now goes by the handle SPBpolymath.

I doubt very much you can knock his socks off though; he has more socks than Imelda Marcos had shoes!

I will drop in now and then when I can use a good laugh. Yes, I do have a sense of humor.

On 6/14/2023 at 7:57 PM, OceanBreeze said:

Oh, this has definitely started to be entertaining, now that you are having a conversation with our famous member, who now goes by the handle SPBpolymath.

I doubt very much you can knock his socks off though;

Is it because his dwarfed every one before with his intellectual abilities?? Is that why he is famous, because my first impression is that they are exceptional and he could serve some intellectual *** whooping to cocky strangers like me. 

I think I have done so already. Yet it is in a superposition, as it actually can be (not like those massless made up thingies that can not).

Because there can be only few reasonable assumption about me.

1. He does not have TOE, and lies for what ever reason. Yet I do think he would say that probability for that is somewhere between 1% - 10%.

2. He does have his personal model yet lack knowledge and abilities to see internal inconsistencies and looks for someone he will do it for him for free. 95%

3. He may actually have it. 0.000(....)1

If there was some unfinished business beetween some members, guys keep it to yourself. New name suggests it was. And if there is someone in power to remove someone off this conversation then I will cease to post aswell.

My email:

(removed)

Just in case:)

If interested provide me with your evaluation of probabilities about my TOE. And it turning out to be correct once presented in it's full complexity. 

"I doubt very much you can knock his socks off though;"

So, if I will accomplished that will you be bedazzled by my intellectual superiority and humility ofcource??

As only handful of people could validate my model as Unified Theory Of Everything to general public. Achieving that would for sure live you awestruck.

For new to replace old there is requirement to be validated by top alfa małes for others. 

It is interesting that very few people would have courage to do it themselves for themselves.

Jordan Peterson explains venture to unknown masterfully in my humble opinion. 

Vast ocean of possibilities can easily throw your brain into loose associations mode. My personal experience and opinion that it would affect others in similar maner. 

Bedazzled :greatly impress (someone) with outstanding ability or .....

Cocky: conceited or confident in a bold or cheeky way. 

Edited by OceanBreeze
Other

1 hour ago, grzegorzsz830402 said:

1. He does not have TOE, and lies for what ever reason. Yet I do think he would say that probability for that is somewhere between 1% - 10%.

2. He does have his personal model yet lack knowledge and abilities to see internal inconsistencies and looks for someone he will do it for him for free. 95%

3. He may actually have it. 0.000(....)1

Bad faith arguments do not work here.

the signs indicate my lens is the right lens

7 hours ago, SPBpolymath said:

Oh, and negative points for having an anemic bad taste model

I overlooked that one. Anemic? As negative? What about Occam's razor?? I just describe what is, blame creator lol this time without Capital;) that universe is simple and easy to understand:) My way to assess any model by extracting patterns, so it is assessed by the same criteria to avoid preference bias is:

Fundamental assumption clarity:

Example: Big Bang. So who squized it all together,  how long he was able to hold it, and WTF he let it go. O and how is he, or bless his soul (Darwin Award winner:D) Personally nominated by my and chosen as one that had no equal:)

Example:

Assumption:

1. Elementary particles in abundance.

2. Random distributions.

3. Big Bang ( inevitable )

4. Multiple patterns that it can exhibit. 

First categorization by stability.***

Assessment of model evolution:

Example:

Ever-growing complexity and necessity for new categories tailored for each theory and without use elsewhere. Theories that cannot be reduced in complexity with ever reducing number of people that they can be used by. Most evolved edges of model in conflict with fundamental assumptions or using various sets of fundamental assumptions. 

Example:

Elegant, coherent internal consistency of its evolving nature. 

Ability to be represented at various resolutions with maintained functionality at simpler representations.

Evolving by using already developed theories in nearest proximity by logical connotations, without need to fiddle with fundamental assumptions. 

"Bad taste"???

Taste is personal. 

Yet to be honest I have trouble to understand what could mean by that.

To honestly describe reality you can not allow your personal preferences or external to afect description. Otherwise you describe what you would like reality to be either for yourself or others. Yet not quite how it actually is. 

Or, maybe you where testing me:)

It's not a meal, yet you are probably on carnival diet, and bones and skin of my anemic model do not look appealing 😂 

***Assessment of possible one's we enjoy. (By estimating how old it is, that speed of light and what can be observed and what can not) in closest environment,  and most distant one. 

Identification of personal preference that may affect logical assessment.

Stable state with only internal changes. 

Low resolution assessment suggests multiple temporary stable states. 

No ability to assess permanently (from external point of view) stabled state, yet Identification of personal preference to inhabit this particular one.

Wishful thinking observe.

If only all unstable states or temporary stable states would not allow for observables to evolve. 

Than hypothetical everlasting stable state is the one I am inhabiting. 

Conclusion: if during assessment of multiple patterns that universe could form after Big Bang,  I will assess current universe as permanently stable from external point of view. Reject and look for subconscious data inclusion,  exclusion, importance evaluation bias etc. 

Do  not trust if you ended up with Conclusions that you wanted. 

Do not reject that possibility only set requirements for testing sufficiently high.

So I let you in a little bit how I go about things venturing into unknown. 

Knowledge gives you possibility to reduce possibility for self-delusion. 

I highlight my preference before I start. 

Dose it mean that I have reached freedom from confirmation bias, I do not think so. I have reduce it's probability.