Science Forums

And Archangel Gabriel visited again

Diamonds

Peace!

He the Ethernal Father had a message that God approves three category Basic Income for all the citizens above earth including the little children. He visited after the apparition of Christ and Third heaven. So there has been negotiations going on since the summer 2013 concerning this matter.

Main participians have been Russia, United States, United Kingdom and South America. But individual citizens from Africa and Syria too.

1. Category Basic income 1233,33 dollars per month

2. Category Basic loan when needed additional funds 

3. Category Basic work salary for workers . Min and max hour wage need to be arrange

These numbers are just suggestions and you can imagine that lot of things I can not reveal because almost ten years nights and Days negotions have been going on. 

This matter is from angels but governors have been interested in these subjects too. Thank you for them!

Peace!

Peace!

God said that this Basic Income has to be hurried. And He is ready to approve minimium monthly income to be 500 dollars but not less in any case. So please do not say that God does not care about poverty and Hunger and diseases. 

He sends angels and apparitions. 

Gabriel said that United Nations and United States will not approve his suggestion about BI but however we have used ten years trying to convince everybody. 

Russia, Africa, United Kingdom are interested but

EU, China, Arabia are not.

United States have been polite and gave many good new ideas about BI.

Peace!

Peace!

I hope that you do not get upset when I reveal some figures.

God said that maximium he accepts to be WORLDBUDGET is 1111.1111 billion dollars (real billions ie 10e12).

But we have to go as far as 1165.6 billion (10e12) dollars in my opinion. 

I hope that this issue does not cause trouble. I am so gratefull to God approving 1111.1111 billion dollars to be the worldbudget but it is not quite enough.

Peace!

51 minutes ago, Diamonds said:

Peace!

I hope that you do not get upset when I reveal some figures.

God said that maximium he accepts to be WORLDBUDGET is 1111.1111 billion dollars (real billions ie 10e12).

But we have to go as far as 1165.6 billion (10e12) dollars in my opinion. 

I hope that this issue does not cause trouble. I am so gratefull to God approving 1111.1111 billion dollars to be the worldbudget but it is not quite enough.

Peace!

Do you have any evidence to support your claims or is this more religious nonsense? 

Just now, Diamonds said:

Peace!

It is not science but religion. I have No evidence. But still would like you to pretend that you believe its True.

Because I like to have some opinions to this utopia or dream given by an Angel. 

Peace!

I'm not sure the theology forum exists to preach your religious views. Discussing religious beliefs is not the same as trying to claim those beliefs to be true.  

Peace!

O.k. you are not even interested in religious utopia and I know they are dangerous according to St John Revelation. Sorry bout that.

Wanted you to know what is going on in this world. Revelation 13 is coming True. 

Of course I rather must talk to the Church officers about this religious utopia but you know they would laugh me out as well as you. 

Point is that Revelation 13 is under its way to fullfill. No matter how ugly and disgusting that revelation is. 

And Yes I may be on the wrog side of the line. So it is not the good news after all?

😒

Peace!

4 minutes ago, Diamonds said:

Peace!

O.k. you are not even interested in religious utopia and I know they are dangerous according to St John Revelation. Sorry bout that.

Wanted you to know what is going on in this world. Revelation 13 is coming True. 

Of course I rather must talk to the Church officers about this religious utopia but you know they would laugh me out as well as you. 

Point is that Revelation 13 is under its way to fullfill. No matter how ugly and disgusting that revelation is. 

And Yes I may be on the wrog side of the line. So it is not the good news after all?

😒

Peace!

If you could provide some empirical evidence for your claims you would be far more persuasive. You are making claims that need to backed up by evidence, so far all you do is make baseless claims you expect others to swallow. It's difficult to take you seriously much less give any modicum of respect. 

Peace!

No evidence at all. Like I said it is an utopia or a dream I would like to have some opinions about. You have heard about Basic Income so you ought to be able to discuss whether it leads to a World Government and World Budget or not? 

How you think it would influence if Africa and rest of the third world recieved 1233.33 dollars per month.

It is coming I claim but I may as well be wrong? If you do not like to discuss about BI or UBI then it is just No good idea to join this topic?

Peace!

2 minutes ago, Diamonds said:

Peace!

No evidence at all. Like I said it is an utopia or a dream I would like to have some opinions about. You have heard about Basic Income so you ought to be able to discuss whether it leads to a World Government and World Budget or not? 

How you think it would influence if Africa and rest of the third world recieved 1233.33 dollars per month.

It is coming I claim but I may as well be wrong? If you do not like to discuss about BI or UBI then it is just No good idea to join this topic?

Peace!

Asking this question in the context of religion is where you made a mistake. I see no connecting between the idea of a basic income and religion. But the idea of a basic income is a justified topic for discussion just not in a religious context. If our civilization goes on down the path it seems to be going then you either have to have a basic income paid by taxing manufacturers or you have masses of poor people who cannot afford to buy the products being made so the manufacturers cannot make money and so cannot continue to make things. 

Due to human greed and love of power there are many details that need to be worked out not the least of which is continued free reproduction of humans. I am completely willing to discuss this but i see no reason to include religion in the mix.   

Peace!

Thank you for your answer. I have never thought UBI in the contex of manufacturers and consumers. It is a good point. 

This UBI is very hard to arrange in a way that religions would accept it. They are afraid that it is against God and the Bible.

There have been many ideas about practical arrangement of UBI but they all seem to be difficult to accept. For instance do you have to have bike of your own or would it be so that all products were just leased for a certain period. If you live in Africa and need a bike you lease it for some 2.5 dollars per month and after that period you give back that bike to the one Who leased it to you.

All we want to own things but is it really necessary?

Peace!

5 minutes ago, Diamonds said:

Peace!

Thank you for your answer. I have never thought UBI in the contex of manufacturers and consumers. It is a good point. 

This UBI is very hard to arrange in a way that religions would accept it. They are afraid that it is against God and the Bible.

There have been many ideas about practical arrangement of UBI but they all seem to be difficult to accept. For instance do you have to have bike of your own or would it be so that all products were just leased for a certain period. If you live in Africa and need a bike you lease it for some 2.5 dollars per month and after that period you give back that bike to the one Who leased it to you.

All we want to own things but is it really necessary?

Peace!

What religions will accept become irrelevant in this context. Once robotics takes over most jobs your religion will not give you a job. Owning things is a basic human psychological need, I'm not sure it applies to bikes but to rent that bike you need money, personal items like clothing, food, or medicine cannot be rented and given back and you still come down to needing an income to make money to rent these things.     

Peace!

Thank you for your answer!

Even small changes like leasing things rather than selling them may become world wide customs which turn everything very fragile and spontaneus. They can not make good laws quicly enough to govern whole world just. 

The whole world would soon be filled with anarchy. This whole idea of UBI leads to ultimate destruction if there is no advices even from above? 

We all loose our freedom? And are like prisoners on a camp?

Sorry bout this childish comment. I am tired because its late. Have to go on later this discussion. Bye!

Peace!

4 minutes ago, Diamonds said:

Peace!

Thank you for your answer!

Even small changes like leasing things rather than selling them may become world wide customs which turn everything very fragile and spontaneus. They can not make good laws quicly enough to govern whole world just. 

The whole world would soon be filled with anarchy. This whole idea of UBI leads to ultimate destruction if there is no advices even from above? 

We all loose our freedom? And are like prisoners on a camp?

Sorry bout this childish comment. I am tired because its late. Have to go on later this discussion. Bye!

Peace!

I think al of your above claims require evidence, I see no reason to think these things would happen. 

Peace!

Yes. You are right. Everything is possible. Even freedom could Come greater than it is now. However I am childish enough to think that all we need all world religions and heavenly advices all the time if UBI is meant to be Best possible.

Sorry bout this religious point of view. Science is good but I need 100 per cents commitment from all.

Bye.

Peace!

19 minutes ago, Diamonds said:

Peace!

Yes. You are right. Everything is possible. Even freedom could Come greater than it is now. However I am childish enough to think that all we need all world religions and heavenly advices all the time if UBI is meant to be Best possible.

Sorry bout this religious point of view. Science is good but I need 100 per cents commitment from all.

Bye.

Peace!

Religion has had thousands of years to improve the world and so far they have failed, I'll stick with science. In the last 150 years science has improved the world drastically, science works!