Science Forums

Are comets signs for the mankind?

Diamonds

When there was comet Borisov 2019 soon begun Covind pandemia. 

And within one month there comes an another Comet again C 2022 E3 .

It is Green in color. Has anybody used for instance Stellarium to find out if Hunger or diseases are shown in the stars? 

I Believe that because of its Green color C 2022 E 3 is some kind of a sign. 

We see about that?

Hello,

I happened to read a book from Harun Yahya: Prophet Isa and Hazrat Mahdi pdf.

It says that 1400 years after 622 AD nations will gather around Hazrat Mahdi. He will have his flag to be flag of all the flags.

Could this Green comet C 2022 E3 be sign of that incident. So shall we see all nations to gather around Mahdi or not? What you think about this possibility? 

Of course it may occur that this book is not so reliable than I think it is. This message is kind of news that may turn out to be a duck.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2023 at 2:18 PM, Diamonds said:

When there was comet Borisov 2019 soon begun Covind pandemia. 

And within one month there comes an another Comet again C 2022 E3 .

It is Green in color. Has anybody used for instance Stellarium to find out if Hunger or diseases are shown in the stars? 

I Believe that because of its Green color C 2022 E 3 is some kind of a sign. 

We see about that?

If a God or even you had a message for mankind, what the hell does showing us a comet say about conditions on Earth?

Do you believe in some supernatural God?

Regards

DL

Hello, I am just guessing that some comets may be some kind of signs.

I am not sure about that but like to know your opinion. 

Halley 1986 was followed by Tsernobil nuclear disaster.

Shomaker Levy on Jupiter made Revelation 12:1 gesture on the surface of Jupiter 1994.

And one of the signs concerning Imam Mahdi is the Comet with double teeth or something.

Comets are so rare that there is no enough information but just opinions and guessing. 

Of course this is not science but there must be Angels or gods with unique skills like time machine and so on. According to Gilgamesh there is competition between Jehowah and Krishna about determinism.

Krishna wants to have future of his own but Jehowah wants to destroy his determinism. And often is successfull in that. I do not know if they are Angels, gods or just Aliens.

Hare Krishna movement has books telling that there are many Aliens upon earth from foreign planets. 

Even prophet Elia may have been one of them.

Science can not know about that. And comets are so rare that it is impossible to find out if they are signs or not. 

Do you have any opinion or not? Proofs are not possible to find out?

29 minutes ago, Diamonds said:

it is impossible to find out

Correct.

Given that we would just be guessing, best to see all notions as speculative nonsense.

That is what my favorite religious scholar advises.

Otherwise, some fool would believe in real talking serpents and donkeys like literalist Christians do.

The Earth is bombarded daily with hundreds of meteors.

If there is a message, it is from a speed writer who is too stupid to communicate effectively with us.

Duck and listen hard if you see a message coming.

Regards

DL

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2023 at 10:43 AM, Diamonds said:

So there were TWO earthquakes in Turkey. And sign for Mahdi was two teeth comet. May be just a co-incident but just as well the real sign?

What about comets, earthquakes or pandemics that occur when no comet is in the sky? How do you decide what message the comet is trying to give us? A comet being a sign seems awfully vague for a being or beings powerful enough to send one. I'd be more likely to pay attention if a specific message was written across the night sky by stars. 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/10/2024 at 2:50 AM, Diamonds said:

And again this two teeth or actually two horn comet is in the news.

https://youtu.be/0hwTWAHXj08?si=J3ilharxfiwAa3E7

We see about if something remarkable happens? And there is this eclipse too soon. Let us hope no earthquakes again!

"Let us hope no earthquakes again!"

Taiwan's strongest earthquake in 25 years kills 9 people, 50 missing

April 4, 20245:11 AM GMT+7Updated 14 hours ago

Damn!