Science Forums

Hypography Merchandise

Dark Mind

What Hypo Brand Merchandise would you be willing to purchase/ want to purchase?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What Hypo Brand Merchandise would you be willing to purchase/ want to purchase?

• Beanies
    • Hats
    • Shoes
    • Backpacks
    • Pens
    • Folders/Notebooks
    • Various Office/School Supplies
    • T-shirts
    • Mugs
    • Bookmarks

At least she has the same good taste as her mother (of course the bag) but equally important Hypofan!!! Maybe she should vote?

Are you kidding? If I let her on here to vote, I'll never get to sit at my computer again!! She already spends half of her time looking over my shoulder, reading what I'm trying to type, until she annoys me and gets banished (I can do that on my own at home without having to vote on it! :surprise: ).

Of course, she already feels like she knows you guys. She thinks DMs funny, Gahd is cute, Killean is awesome, alex is almost as smart as her Daddy (and very cute too, of course!), Buffy is a cool chick, Yvonne is the nicest person she's met, Tormod is very smart, C1ay has excellent taste in food (he likes Cajun!), and she even named the Turtle that we found... (you guessed it!) "George", after Hypography's very own.

I did promise her that after the move, and I get my new Mac, she will be allowed to create her own Hypography account. Of course, instead of my old computer, she's really hoping that alex will build one just for her. She's even been saving her babysitting money to that end.

And she votes for office supplies in the hopes that I will get her a backpack and some folders. And she really wants a hoodie. Of course, for me to buy her a hoodie, she'd have to be a crazy Canadian. :surprise:

Don't let DM fool you guys. He doesn't want the beanie... he wants who's wearing the beanie!
I'm not trying to fool anyone! :(

Winter's coming and it actually get a little chilly out here in a town that was built on a desert... It would be soooo cool to have a Hypo Beanie to wear during Winter :).

And you ought to take a closer look. I think Tormod just snatched a pic from European Vogue and super-imposed the "H" onto her head. She looks just like the Star Wars chick. ;)
Why would he PhotoShop a pic of some Euro babes head wearing a Hypo Beanie when Hypo Beanies don't even exist (yet...) ? :)