Jump to content
Science Forums

Kepler Orbits, Bohr Stable Orbits and the Radiating Atom with a New Constant of Proportionality


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, VictorMedvil said:

ya, it's whatever so you were banned atleast they didn't perma ban you.

Even if he did perma ban me, who would suffer more? You admit I'm one of the capables here when it comes to physics, to perma ban soneone who is like a rich fruit from a tree only makes a tree look withered.

Edited by Dubbelosix
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Trust me, there are many sites that accept my posts and physics intetpretations. They like what I do... oh yes, this site would miss me more than I'd miss being banned for speaking loudly on subjects they do not understand. I can assure you, correcting some here is more like a chore, but to post articles bodied with flavor, is just a hobby.

Edited by Dubbelosix
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dubbelosix said:

Even if he did perma ban me, who would suffer more? You admit I'm one of the capables here when it comes to physics, to perma ban soneone who is like a rich fruit from a tree only makes a tree look withered.

Na, man you are good people, I enjoy reading the stuff you put out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/24/2021 at 9:26 PM, VictorMedvil said:

You know he also came into one of my threads and said something about Nano Factories needing a Quantum tunneling device that's when i knew he had absolutely no idea what he was talking about. I can definitely vouch that he(Jeffreytubes) knows nothing about nanorobotics or synthetic virology.

Perhaps not.

Everything has to do with QE, it's possible every upgrade release of tech, like the iphone, is just a placebo of tech we've had for 40 years. We could have androids since the 80s like in Bladerunner, but we still don't have QE. Despite tech advances there hasn't been a change to LCDM since 1940s, but at some point a human or not did get QE (UFOs) and it's been a multinational priority to understand QE and UFOs for 80 years. Every operation, military or clandestine, is geared primarily toward it. With lots of false promises of the release of the next quantum computer, like the recent Sycamore calculation which was another false report which spawned a series of false advertising.

Edited by JeffreysTubes8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wouldn't be surprised if they already had a moon and a mars base because we do have fusion rockets and organisms self-replicate. But you can't replicate materials that don't occur naturally like on Mars you won't find tungsten atoms, or certain electronic or industrial components, because you can't transmutate anything smaller than a molecule without fission and fusion and particle accelerators which already require more material and energy than you could both transport, build, and fuel with a space mission, and actually many molecules themselves don't recombinate into certain other molecules. However, if you had entire nuclei that were entangled into parts of other nuclei (quark pairs) then you could dissassemble reassemble on the atomic scale, if you understood QE

Edited by JeffreysTubes8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they already had a moon and a mars base because we do have fusion rockets and organisms self-replicate. But you can't replicate materials that don't occur naturally like on Mars you won't find tungsten atoms, or certain electronic or industrial components, because you can't transmutate anything smaller than a molecule without fission and fusion and particle accelerators which already require more material and energy than you could both transport, build, and fuel with a space mission, and actually many molecules themselves don't recombinate into certain other molecules. However, if you had entire nuclei that were entangled into parts of other nuclei (quark pairs) then you could dissassemble reassemble on the atomic scale, if you understood QE

If it is that easy to manipulate QE then build the device and stop talking about it. I know how to make a device that assembles something molecule by molecule but not smaller if you have a better version of the Nano assembler(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molecular_assembler) then please drop a design on this forum for it. I think you talk big like you know how to make this stuff however in practice you couldn't actually design such a system that transmutes atoms using QE. I would be very interested in a device that is 10 nm x 10 nm x 10 nm that changes atoms from one type to another, like I keep saying if you know how to make something like that I would use it.

Edited by VictorMedvil
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/18/2021 at 3:26 PM, Dubbelosix said:

Last bit of advice, go spend a few years learning some real science. I only attacked your threads because it was of the highest form of pseudoscience. Ive been reading textbooks since the agd of 16. Im now 36, so youve got a long way to go. And it wasnt just me, others responded in similar ways. Very few read your posts. This is why. Youre a charlatan. 

 

On 7/24/2021 at 10:07 PM, Dubbelosix said:

Here's a nice gem that perhaps Ocean should read, and in the future, avoid abusing his powers just because he thinks he knows best. I read this stuff in actual textbooks, but heres an online source saying exactly the same thing.

https://www.vedantu.com/chemistry/difference-between-mass-and-matter#:~:text=Matter includes all entities present,a defining property of matter.

 

Would you like cheese to go with all that wine?

You need want my advice? 

ENROLL IN A MATH CLASS!

You're 36 years old for Chrjsts sake, you're running out of time to learn maths. Luckily, I know plenty of professors who could maybe even teach the likes of you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/27/2021 at 3:13 PM, VictorMedvil said:

If it is that easy to manipulate QE then build the device and stop talking about it. I know how to make a device that assembles something molecule by molecule but not smaller if you have a better version of the Nano assembler(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molecular_assembler) then please drop a design on this forum for it. I think you talk big like you know how to make this stuff however in practice you couldn't actually design such a system that transmutes atoms using QE. I would be very interested in a device that is 10 nm x 10 nm x 10 nm that changes atoms from one type to another, like I keep saying if you know how to make something like that I would use it.

I know what it is. When you effect a microcausal system remotely it effects it in the past when they were in local proximity before dispersing. Moreover I can mathematically patch the decoherence, because the remote system is either a or b, we only know b but a is the most simple algebra.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

I know what it is. When you effect a microcausal system remotely it effects it in the past when they were in local proximity before dispersing. Moreover I can mathematically patch the decoherence, because the remote system is either a or b, we only know b but a is the most simple algebra.

I am not saying do it mathematically I want a physical design, I want something that is buildable that manipulates atoms not some obscure mathematical framework that predicts that it works. There is a vast difference between something that is mathematically predicted and a actual physical design that does whatever that model predicts such that I can say E = MC^2 however making a antimatter reaction and actual antimatter in bulk quantities is another matter entirely. Did you ever take engineering or drafting courses? What I want from you is a level of Quantum Engineering along with Molecular Engineering...

Edited by VictorMedvil
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, VictorMedvil said:

I am not saying do it mathematically I want a physical design, I want something that is buildable that manipulates atoms not some obscure mathematical framework that predicts that it works. There is a vast difference between something that is mathematically predicted and a actual physical design that does whatever that model predicts such that I can say E = MC^2 however making a antimatter reaction and actual antimatter in bulk quantities is another matter entirely. Did you ever take engineering or drafting courses? What I want from you is a level of Quantum Engineering along with Molecular Engineering...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/25/2021 at 9:43 AM, Dubbelosix said:

I think you meant to tag this in the other post?, but yeah, its irritating. One reason I found it irritating is that Oceanbreeze banned me for a month after saying some textbooks, and physicists say mass and matter are two different things. I even quoted references for him. A photon does give systems an increase of mass, but lets not get into that again, but JerryBerry is allowed to go around making up complete nonsense. Its like Ocean turns a blind eye to anything really, so long as he gets a dig at me.

I see you are back at it again; trying to change the argument into one about mass and matter, when in fact that was not the issue at all. Here is why you were banned:

“OK, I am giving you a couple of weeks off and if you decide not to return that is entirely up to you. Most people here probably don't know that you have been kicked off of almost every physics forum that exists on the Internet and return using sock puppets. I am giving you a vacation because: you are posting BS about light having mass and using an equation that only applies to particles with mass. And Being insulting not only to me, but to others as well.”

My advice to you is get over your butt hurt and be thankful that you are still allowed to post here. I am under no obligation to tolerate your personal attacks and if I cannot persuade you to cease and desist, I will have no choice but to give you another vacation. It is entirely up to you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Naw, because did you even get the book which you asked a citation of? Extremely curious, because if you didn't, why did you ask me about a citation? Do you remember the citation I gave, by Rogers? His book was even published after being proof read by Weinberg.

In it he clearly says there are arguments for photons having a mass, but not [matter] and he clearly demonstrates this in his book.

Edited by Dubbelosix
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If photons experience quantum gravity between themselves it doesn't have the same frame rate as the micromass produced from their interactions with matter, even matter has a disparity of frame-rates between various kinds (electrons vs quarks). Although the diagonal path photons adopt when hitting the refractive gs of matter can allow gs in it's wake to trap it into matter or redirect it back to it's source.

The reason we percieve matter turning to energy is the fact that gravitons can get picked up by c framerate g-waves when the mass g-wave frame-rates and field strengths cancel each other out in 360 opposing directions (mass Lagrange points from fusion-fission bosonic perturbances or annihilation and the like). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Perhaps up there with stable fusion, matter rearranging beneath the molecular manifold, Q-Comps, "anti-scenesene" and warp speed, is simply thought bubbles. I know they were implemented, they say Lilith the True AntiChrist can sniff your intentions. This would not be true if we had an agreed upon visual definition of what words and letters resemble, with the sounds they make (already a break between two separate individuals there), and then if there are other languages another issue arises; rap. Two words that rhyme in English may not rhyme in Japanese if they have the same translation the sounds they make and the letters they're composed of are dissimilar.

Evidence that this has ALSO been used to influence my selection against my brain's natural aesthetic preference will be used when I have the asymmetric military advantage.

Edited by JeffreysTubes8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...