Science Forums

Autocracy, Global Dictatorship

Vmedvil2

I was thinking about the prospects for human civilization with the idea that democracy along with Chinese Communism doesn't really work as a mode of government that is not corrupt with people constantly fighting for leadership. I consider that a global dictatorship would be the best mode of government as to keep control over the entire planet, one strong leader, that can rule the entire planet with a powerful yet graceful position. This form of government would allow executive decisions to be made by one person with control over the planet for life suppressing rebellion and the other political parties while taking action in the best interest of the entire planet. This would need to be a truly wise person that power does not corrupt rather the perfect leader for the position selected from the 7 billion inhabitance of the planet, There would be no campaigning or lobbying just him in control. What are your thoughts about this subject?

Terran-empire-logo.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil

• Vmedvil2 changed the title to Autocracy, Global Dictatorship
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/28/2021 at 7:57 PM, RaccoonRanger said:

It sounds ridiculous.This is one of the most BullSh* things I have ever read  in a post here..

How many Emperors of Rome or kings misused or usurped their power over the centuries? Human nature doesn't change. 

"along with communism" ?  You are a Tool if you seriously consider this 

I wasn't trying to be a dick, I was saying what if we gave someone who was a Philosopher King(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosopher_king) Absolute Power over the world?

efa95fb92f43872129b93cf0dcdf57c9.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil

• 4 weeks later...

"Now the Globalists don't mind if you just dropped dead of a virus or its vaccine"

"or its vaccine" indeed! First the vaccines were approved only for emergency or experimental use, and now the half wit in the White House wants to make them mandatory, for everybody! There is no data on what effect these vaccines will have on people five, ten or twenty years from now. Only time will tell.