Science Forums

The Hidden Patterns on a Dial Pad and Numerical Values as Such.

Take an everyday calculator and add up some numbers in this fashion:

111+333=444

Then Divide the result by two and you will get the value that is between the two chosen numbers which is:

It doesn't matter if you add 1+3=4/2=2 or even 111,111,111+333,333,333=444,444,444/2=222,222,222

How many numbers does not change the fact that the way in which we have numerical value aligned on a 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 Grid makes all sorts of interesting patterns show up..

For example you can also go cross ways.

777+333=1,110/2=555 which diagonally is the middle number

Or Outside Barrier of values such as 777+111=888/2=444 which exteriorly is the middle number.

You can play with this to find out more values I am sure but isn't it interesting that this might be some form of numerical Matrix' of sorts which is a type of mathematics I do not understand very well but what I do understand is that it is loaded with pattens this formula here.

<#> (spaced by 1 relative to dimension) + <#> = <#> /2 = <#> Number inbetween chosen dimesional value.

Edited by TriggerGrimm

• 3 weeks later...

Come now, a mathematician will always tell you that limits can run to infinity. But a physicist will always tell you they are not actually real, even though they try and use them by deducting infinities from infinities in renormalization from field theory. To tell you straight, and without misleading, it's still a very misunderstood issue this whole business because infinities aren't even numbers, as you would find in number theory, they are in fact, Ill-defined concepts which hold no observable importance.

Edited by Dubbelosix

In fact, physicists, the proper kind, not kooks, hate infinities arising in a theory because it should be taken as a breakdown of the theory. Nothing in this universe is infinite, even if you created a machine capable of counting indefinitely, any time you measure it, you will never find it at infinity... Infinity is yet another buzzword that is often abused.

Edited by Dubbelosix

Dirac was a notable voice against renormalization, and in the quiet halls of the various minds of physicists, it still remains an objective annoyance because the whole idea of them having a physical interpretation leads to ad hoc applications like taking infinities from infinities. It's just not math that can be applied to a reasonable world where we take abstract knowledge from finite regions. In fact, this is the whole problem, renormalization as an issue as taking infinities from each other in hope of finding finite values. And it's not acceptable to a rational, theoretical mind.

Edited by Dubbelosix

I haven't idea what the last spell of a post is meant to mean, but I can actually link you to various top minds who share these sentiments... Though I do not like her much, the only video Sabine Hossenfelder has ever produced which is right on the nose about this subject, I saw the other day, is infinities. I'll find it for you, ya twat.

No idea, had never heard of it. Contrary to what you might think, a person who professes does not know everything. I'm still learning the complexities of prime numbers. What I do know, is what lies at the heart of theoretical physics

There is little in this place, that I do not know of, or have not formed an educated opinion of.

Edited by Dubbelosix