Science Forums

How can I find out all the gravity wave measurements that only relate to the diameter of the proton?

SirHope

gravitational-waves1.en.jpg

How can I find out all the gravity wave measurements that only relate to the diameter of the proton?

For instance the very 1st Gravity Wave detection was found on September 14, 2015, with LIGO's interferometers in Livingston, at LA and Hanford.  The detection was measured to be .000000000000000001 or 1e-18 or
gravity-wave.png?w=76
which was 10,000 of a diameter of a proton.

I know LIGO has detected about a total of 50 gravity waves. Is it possible that you could send me all the measurements of all the gravity waves as a number like the first gravity in relation to the proton measurement?  Or does LIGO have a math formula which arrives at? 

gravity-wave.png?w=76
If you do have a math formula which gives the measurement against the proton measurement; could you please send it along with the necessary information to make the calculation for like the first detection of
gravity-wave.png?w=76

10 minutes ago, Dubbelosix said:

To measure the ratio of a particle to the interaction of gravity, usually you take it as

M(given particle)/M(interaction) 

It is a fine structure relationship. The ratio therefore of the interaction is related to two fine structure values.

Thank you Dubbelosix for your quick response,

Could you possibly break this down simply by showing every step through math how LIGO arrived at gravity-wave.png?w=76.  If at all possible do you know a link where all the gravity waves are just in this format alone like the first one, yet I know they are different sizes.  What I mean is did someone already do the math and do you know of a link where the gravity waves are in scientific notation like gravity-wave.png?w=76

11 minutes ago, Dubbelosix said:

I've found the source of the number here

hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu › hbase
Fundamental Forces - Hyperphysics

Dubbelosix,

I really appreciate  you showing me all these links, however do you really know each mathematical step to arrive at this figure in simple terms?

gravity-wave.png?w=76

2 hours ago, Dubbelosix said:

The steps are in the links, try and break down what the link says, then do some preliminary investigating online from said terminology. I think I've done well to show you the way 

Dubbelosix so you don't know how to calculate this number?gravity-wave.png?w=76

Sir don't try to test me, if I wanted to know exactly the steps, it wouldn't take me longer than a few hours to learn how to. The question is why you can't find this out yourself? You like to profess on physics so I can see from other posts of your own. I've shown you the origin of the value, can you not yourself at least try and find the process first without relying solely on someone else to figure it all out? I was happy enough to do some of the figuring out for you, atleast show me that you have at least looked into the links I have provided and then show how you might come to this number first.

Edited by Dubbelosix

1 hour ago, Dubbelosix said:

Sir don't try to test me, if I wanted to know exactly the steps, it wouldn't take me longer than a few hours to learn how to. The question is why you can't find this out yourself? You like to profess on physics so I can see from other posts of your own. I've shown you the origin of the value, can you not yourself at least try and find the process first without relying solely on someone else to figure it all out? I was happy enough to do some of the figuring out for you, atleast show me that you have at least looked into the links I have provided and then show how you might come to this number first.

My apologies its above my pay grade I wish I knew how. Sorry 

At least try for goodness sake. You speak eloquently enough on topics that are no doubt still above the general pay grade, if you are capable of disecting certain terminology and understanding, this should be a basic exercise for you to learn, instead of expecting someone to pass the exact answers to you.

Edited by Dubbelosix

11 minutes ago, Dubbelosix said:

At least try for goodness sake. You speak eloquently enough on topics that are no doubt still above the general pay grade, if you are capable of disecting certain terminology and understanding, this should be a basic exercise for you to learn, instead of expecting someone to pass the exact answers to you.

I sent this same question to the Q&A LIGO team and they just answered with links with no real answer so I'm against a wall I really don't know Dubbelosix.