Science Forums

What Is The Name Of This Analyse?

balagna

the current paper that I read to consider for citation in my own paper provides the result's of an analyse. only some parameters , but not with the analyse's name. 

the parameters are

t(300)= -1.40, ns. 

M= 3.63,  (betta ,alfa are given)

and R2

I only need its name. as I am mathematician ,I shall hıpefully be able to dominate the context. so  the comprehensive explanation is not needed.

Edited by balagna

the current paper that I read to consider for citation in my own paper provides the result's of an analyse. only some parameters , but not with the analyse's name. 

the parameters are

t(300)= -1.40, ns. 

and R2

I only need its name. as I am mathematician ,I shall hıpefully be able to dominate the context. so  the comprehensive explanation is not needed.

You must mean analysis? I did some googling but couldn't find anything that made any sense to me. It could be that it's over my head, but then it seems to be over everybody's head so far. Can you provide a clue as to what topic to which it pertains?

A possible clue to your behaviour in general is in the fact that you have previously used the word 'analysis' correctly in another post and so that begs the question on why you seem to have slipped back to an incorrect word in it's place.

Edited by montgomery

O.k. thanks. Then how could the information you provided lead anybody to that? 

I thought that someone (sepcifically who has had knowledge in that field (of analysis) could predict/estimate/anticipate directly. :)

Edited by balagna

the parameters are

t(300)= -1.40, ns. 

and R2

you can find the full text of that article here: https://www.scienced...092656607001377

in fact, the article uses a name for an analysis (Cronbatch alfa) but I could not be sure that that analysis would be that one.

you can find the full text of that article here: https://www.scienced...092656607001377

Edited by balagna