Science Forums

Return Of Hitler, World War Iii, Nuclear Warfare

cpu68

Must have been those brother sister marriages, that the Egyptian Pharoahs were into, she maybe fell out with her brothers. You will notice however she did not encourage genocide. On the scale of things she was not that bad, and a bit of a looker apparently, and politically astute. In the end Egypt was conquered by the evil Roman empire, which conquered most of europe as well, having a bit of genocide along the way.

A legacy of the evil Roman Empire might be the vestiges of the various religions they used to follow, which was combined under the name Roman Catholic Church. For the purposes of the OP I think the only reincarnation allowed under Christianity is the Sun god, Jesus. Since this apparently famous person clearly never existed ie left zero trace on the planet, he cant be referring to the Christian religion.

The OP must be referring to another religion which requires a god (yet to be defined) and allows for reincarnation. Most forms of buddhism dont do gods, Hinduism has a supreme deity which is Pantheist in nature, and allows for reincarnation, Perhaps the OP is Hindu or maybe he supports a mixture of religious beliefs. Which leads logically in some way as to why Hitler would reincarnate  :out:

At one time Christianity did allow the belief in reincarnation. But it was taken out by the church for better control. If the people believe they only live one lifetime it is far easier to control them. It works for mainstream science also in the belief of only one lifetime.

I do agree of everything else you said and especially through my research over the years I came to find the Bible Jesus never existed but was a combination of entities written in which can be called the Roman Testament(Old Teste) Or just like they call the Bible the Scripture because it sure is a script.

Having had a glance at your web page and associated links, dated from 2006 wow, the possibility that you are a crank, is a extreme likelihood. Would you agree with this possibility ?  :crazy:

You have avoided my questions by stating you "believe" in a thing,  therefore it must be right. This is wrong!  :wacko:

Amuse us   :crazy:  :wacko:   can you answer this question since you avoided all the others. How the hell do you come to the conclusion that between 2040 and 2070 A. Hitler will be back? Is this just another unfounded belief. 

Just found the crazy smiley, do you like it :)

If Hitler were to come back he will have to come back as  one being put in gas chambers or something like that to restore the balance. The Universe always balances itself out.