Science Forums

Science Fair Project Suggestion

zashi

Nice :)...

Cynical as ever :).

infamous, I think you should read this, it may calm you down and show you where he's coming from :evil:.

Quite right Dark Mind, now I'm looking for a bucket to put over my head to hide my face. Quess I'm always a little too quick to take-up for the oppressed. Now how am I going to make my peace with Uncle????????????

If you can hear me Uncle, Sorry, maybe you could loan me one of those buckets???

Quite right Dark Mind, now I'm looking for a bucket to put over my head to hide my face. Quess I'm always a little too quick to take-up for the oppressed. Now how am I going to make my peace with Uncle????????????

If you can hear me Uncle, Sorry, maybe you could loan me one of those buckets???

"¡Aviso! Niños pueden caer adentro de el balde y ahogarse. Retire los niños delos baldes aunque solamente tengan un poco de agua."

infamous, you have nothing to be sorry about. The label, in spanish, is there for a very good reason. UncleAl’s comments were indeed lacking facts but was quick to judge. :evil: :)

Below is the web address of the Bill called, "Bucket Drowning Prevention Act of 1993 (Introdued in Senate).

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d103:s.00799

English: `WARNING' `Children Can Fall Into Bucket and Drown--Keep Children Away From Buckets With Even a Small Amount of Liquid'.

Spanish: "¡Aviso! Niños pueden caer adentro de el balde y ahogarse. Retire los niños delos baldes aunque solamente tengan un poco de agua."

Your were right infamous. You were right. :evil:

'WARNING' `Children Can Fall Into Bucket and Drown--Keep Children Away From Buckets With Even a Small Amount of Liquid'.

Personally, I'm of the opinion that using a flame thrower or some napalm will be much more effective in keeping kids away from buckets than just a small amount of liquid.

Oooooops! Sorry about that. I'll try again.

Below is the web address of the Bill called, "Bucket Drowning Prevention Act of 1993 (Introdued in Senate).

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c103:S.799.IS:

English: `WARNING' `Children Can Fall Into Bucket and Drown--Keep Children Away From Buckets With Even a Small Amount of Liquid'.

Spanish: "¡Aviso! Niños pueden caer adentro de el balde y ahogarse. Retire los niños delos baldes aunque solamente tengan un poco de agua."

:evil:

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d103:s.00799

Your were right infamous. You were right. :evil:

Thanks for the kind words Guadalupe. I don't speak Spanish so I'll surrender my opinions to those that have a fluent understanding of the language. I would assume that your forum name would imply this ability and what you have shown us should be taken as a reasonable translation. Thanks again.................have a good one.

Thanks for the kind words Guadalupe. I don't speak Spanish so I'll surrender my opinions to those that have a fluent understanding of the language. I would assume that your forum name would imply this ability and what you have shown us should be taken as a reasonable translation. Thanks again.................have a good one.
Hope you're starting to feel a little better about "the mistake" :), just remember... It wasn't your first, and it won't be your last. It happens to people all the time, and we expect it :evil:.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c103:S.799.IS:

This is because, in reality, more children under 5 manage to drown in buckets than are killed by firearms in the USA.

The (ok, one of the) reason(s) the stats look so bad is because anyone 21 or under gets counted as a "child" for gun banning purposes, even those shot by police while shooting back!