Science Forums

I want some help!

hello,

I tried this , but I want an ebook (PDF) doc. , - and the info. in the site more complex and I can't understand it, because it's not learning book in other work it begin from a high level that I can't understand!!

Good luck. Most people write books for profit, not for fun. Anyone that has gone through the trouble to format it for print is probably looking for a return on the investment of their time.

There are many c and c++ tutorial sites on the internet. Here are a few from Google:

Standard C

Learn C by Example

C Programming

C++ Programming Tutorial

C++ Programming for Scientists

Of course, I'm sure mant of the commercially available programming texts are available in downloadable form for a fee if you're not happy with the selection of free information.

Thinking in C++ is a great book for learning and using C++, and it is a free download (PDF). That should help you learn the language. As for the tools (compilers, IDE, etc), I use gcc and Anjuta, but there are more tools to get the job done than I can name. Google is your friend.

Thinking in C++ (http://www.mindview.net/Books/TICPP/ThinkingInCPP2e.html)