Science Forums

Want To Share Theories

anti10188

I want to share with you couple theories or laws of the universe.
!!!Want to know your opinion on this !!!
1)The speed of light is not motion speed limit it is energy exchange limit. Example = no matter what two points speed is, if the difference less than speed of light they can interact\exchange energies. If difference more then speed of light points will NOT interact\exchange energies.Pass through each other without any consequences. (adaptable to the work of the brain, to any aspect of the universe) It is a key to multiverse.

2)(adaptable to the work of the brain, to any aspect of the universe) Energy exchange take least resistance path every time\in time, in each universe. It is in everyday life, in motion of water/air, in how people live their lives, in each atom behaves.

Best regards Dynin A.I.

I want to share with you couple theories or laws of the universe.

!!!Want to know your opinion on this !!!

1)The speed of light is not motion speed limit it is energy exchange limit. Example = no matter what two points speed is, if the difference less than speed of light they can interact\exchange energies. If difference more then speed of light points will NOT interact\exchange energies.Pass through each other without any consequences. (adaptable to the work of the brain, to any aspect of the universe) It is a key to multiverse.

2)(adaptable to the work of the brain, to any aspect of the universe) Energy exchange take least resistance path every time\in time, in each universe. It is in everyday life, in motion of water/air, in how people live their lives, in each atom behaves.

Best regards Dynin A.I.

Dynin-Kruger? 

The speed of light is a motion speed limit. Light consists of photons, which have an E=hf wave nature, and the speed of light is given by the expression c = 1/√(ε0μ0) where ε0 is vacuum permittivity and μ0 is vacuum permeability. As with any wave, it's speed depends on the properties of the medium. When it varies, we see gravitational lensing. See Professor Ned Wright’s Deflection and Delay of Light article - he doesn’t say the light is deflected because spacetime is curved. Instead he says this: “In a very real sense, the delay experienced by light passing a massive object is responsible for the deflection of the light. The figure below shows a bundle of rays passing the Sun at various distances”:

There is no multiverse. Sorry. The word universe is derived from uni as in one and verse like in vice-versa. It means "turned into one". In modern parlance it means "everything". And I'm afraid multiple everythings is a contradiction in terms.  

The speed of light is a motion speed limit. Light consists of photons, which have an E=hf wave nature, and the speed of light is given by the expression c = 1/√(ε0μ0) where ε0 is vacuum permittivity and μ0 is vacuum permeability. As with any wave, it's speed depends on the properties of the medium. When it varies, we see gravitational lensing. See Professor Ned Wright’s Deflection and Delay of Light article - he doesn’t say the light is deflected because spacetime is curved. Instead he says this: “In a very real sense, the delay experienced by light passing a massive object is responsible for the deflection of the light. The figure below shows a bundle of rays passing the Sun at various distances”:

There is no multiverse. Sorry. The word universe is derived from uni as in one and verse like in vice-versa. It means "turned into one". In modern parlance it means "everything". And I'm afraid multiple everythings is a contradiction in terms.  

Can you prove this?  The fact that a word means what it means does not prove that another word does not apply to another system  that may or may not exist.   The fact that the majority of people in the world are right handed does not prove there are no left handers even if I do know what "right handed" means.

This is good response, but you grab wrong point of theory. i assume that speed of light is energy exchange speed limit between two relative points, more then particles speed limit

(example) assume our universe movin, and speed can be from one to infinity. do not matter for us, we do not feel it whatever it is.

other universes moving too,they do not interact, mopst likely due to relative speed to each other, like 2c and 100c. 

(thought experiment with an elevator, but on biger scale)

What about second theory

Energy exchange take least resistance path. seems like i am right. i need to publicate it?

It is universale, to every aspect of universe we live in, and most likley to others unverses too.

Edited by anti10188

Velocities don't add together like that. Any velocity addition will never lead to a lower relative velocity than c. Another way of looking at it is that no amount of acceleration will allow any object to reach a relative velocity of c, the same amount of energy accelerates an object by a lesser amount relative another object as their velocity increases relative to that object. That's why mass increases with relative velocity.

Energy exchange take least resistant path? No clue what the hell you're on about!

Can you prove this?  The fact that a word means what it means does not prove that another word does not apply to another system  that may or may not exist.   The fact that the majority of people in the world are right handed does not prove there are no left handers even if I do know what "right handed" means.

No, I can't prove that there is no multiverse. Nor can I prove that there are no fairies. Ditto for heaven and hell. I cannot prove that something for which no evidence exists, does not exist.  

Edited by Farsight

No, sorry.

Then, what wrong with it?

Please, give me some names or places where i can read about it.

2)i am assuming - when exchange of energy between two points occurs, the path which energy followed is the path of least resistance. always everywhere-therefore I consider this a universal law.

1)energy exchange between two points max speed is C. Or C is max for energy flow. 

linguistic barrier problem may be here

Please, give me some names or places where i can read about it.

2)i am assuming - when exchange of energy between two points occurs, the path which energy followed is the path of least resistance. always everywhere-therefore I consider this a universal law.

1)energy exchange between two points max speed is C. Or C is max for energy flow. 

linguistic barrier problem may be here

It borrock, dat wot.

A very simple energy exchange occurs when a bound electron emits a photon, and another bound electron absorbs it.  

The photon that conveys the energy takes many paths. Don't think of it as some billiard-ball particle. A photon has an E=hf wave nature. For an analogy, think of it as something like a seismic wave. A seismic wave might travel 100 miles from A to B, but it isn't just the houses sitting on top of the AB line that shake. Houses shake 10 miles away from the AB line. They shake less 20 miles away, and even less 30 miles away. But they still shake. Wherever the houses shake, the seismic wave is. The photon is something like that. It takes many paths.  

Edited by Farsight

A very simple energy exchange occurs when a bound electron emits a photon, and another bound electron absorbs it.  

The photon that conveys the energy takes many paths. Don't think of it as some billiard-ball particle. A photon has an E=hf wave nature. For an analogy, think of it as something like a seismic wave. A seismic wave might travel 100 miles from A to B, but it isn't just the houses sitting on top of the AB line that shake. Houses shake 10 miles away from the AB line. They shake less 20 miles away, and even less 30 miles away. But they still shake. Wherever the houses shake, the seismic wave is. The photon is something like that. It takes many paths.  

Thank you very much for your time,it helps me a lot. it interesting explanation.

You know what doble slide experiment show? 

photon travels IN some kinde of wave, with it.

therefore interference pattern remains even if you send one photon time.

observing break a interference pattern do to interfire with it wave.(most likely gravitational or magnetic)

Edited by anti10188